CHAPTER 22

[NIALLS POV]

"...With her dying and all that..."my body went numb "What the hell do you mean dyeing!?"Gisselle turned pale, I turned to face my best mate but he avoided eye contact. I have never felt so lost in my life. Everything feels...wrong.No matter how many times everyone tells me that Kaylee and Melanie are going to be ok I still have this voice in the back of my mind telling me it's not.

"Tell me."was all I managed to say.

Liam was the first to speek."The night of the accident Kay...well she died, b-but the doctors revived her.She has a cracked rib and a miner head injury. "

A lump formed in my throat making it hard to breath.I almost lost one of my closest friends.

"Were is she?"I murmured trying to hold back the tears.

"Third floor.....turn right when you get out of the elevator. It's the second door to the left."

I didn't wait for Liam to comment.Harry was standing out side of Kay's room , typing away on his phone."Niall! Hows Melanie? Do you know how long she's going to have to stay? How are you doing? It feels like I haven't seen you in weeks!"he asked as he embraced me.

"She's fine...but she won't talk to anyone. And Hazza its only been two days sense I last saw you."he released me and smiled.

"I know, its just I've felt so lonely and well sad lately."I nodded in understanding.

"Were is Aile? "

"She left to go see your girl." My girl, I like how that sounds.

"So did you come to see Kaylee?"once agin I nodded."Louis is in there with her.I'm going to go down stairs and get something to eat and some tea for Lou it helps him relax. You want me to get you anything? "he asked.

"No thanks, im not hungry. "he gave me a weird look than shrugged making his way to the elevator.

Slowly I opened the door to Kay's room, revealing Louis sitting in a chair next to his girlfriend. "Niall!" Kaylee croked.

"There's my little leprechaun. "Louis sounded drained.

I couldn't stop the tears from exiting my eyes."Why are you crying ? Are you ok?.....Sorry stupid question."Kaylee asked trying to sit up on the horrid hospital bed.

"I-I just found out that you....well you know, and it hurts to see you like this!"I managed to say between sobs.

[KAYLEES POV]

I must he quite a sight, so far i've managed to make everyone cry.Seeing Niall cry reminded me of Melanie, I wonder how she's doing.From what Louis has told me it sounds like she's having a hard time coping with the shock.My body doubled over, a sharp pain shot through my body.I let out a small yelp.Louis was standing over me in a heart beat, examining me , making sure I hadn't hurt my self in any way.

"I'm ok...my ribs just started to hurt thats all."my rib was not broken in a horrendous way, there were no little pieces of bone that chipped of.It was just a small crack in my left bottom rid from when the second guy kicked me.

Louis nodded and sat back down. The concerned look never once leaving his beautiful face.

[ZAYNS POV]

"Hey ....um do you wanna talk? The doc said it would make it easier if you talked about what happened that night."I waited for a answer but never got it.

It was strange not hearing her speak.She has always been the most talkative of the four girls.Melanie sighed and continued to look out the window.