CHAPTER 39

[GISSELLE'S POV]

    "RYAN GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM HER!"my voice was cold.

    "G-Gisselle?" he was in complete shock."Baby, I've missed you.Why did you leave me?"

Anger, pain, regret, hate.

All of these thing filled my soul.

    "DON'T CALL ME THAT! DON'T YOU EVER CALL ME THAT AGAIN!"my whole body was shaking, memories long forgotten flooded my mind. All the pain I had tried so hard to forget came all at once, making tears burn the corners of my eyes.

    "YOU RUINED MY LIFE! I GAVE EVERYTHING UP FOR YOU, MY FAMILY FRIENDS, EVERYTHING! I MOVED ACROSS THE GLOBE FOR YOU! AND FOR WHAT?! SO I COULD FIND OUT YOU WEREN'T THE MAN I THOUGHT YOU WHERE?"I was full on sobbing now, I feel like my flesh is being torn away from my bones.

    "I CARED ABOUT YOU DAMN IT! IT WAS....it was yo-you and me against the world...I loved you so much that it blinded me from seeing the monster within you, waiting to explode like a time bomb."

    Ryan released Melanie and walked towards me.Niall ran to her aid, everyone else on the other hand were still too scared to move."I still love you, I've changed." he reached down to touch my face. I took a small step back avoiding his touch.

    A sarcastic, cold laugh left my lips"Dont touch me.You haven't changed! You stocked me, my friends, everyone! You just tried to kill her, and you have the nerve to tell me you've changed? You need help Ryan, you a fucking psychopath."

    Just as he was about to respond five cops barged in pining my ex-boyfriend to the ground.

    "Ryan Tamerian ,you are under arrest for violent harassment, assault, and attempted murder."Ryan bowed his head in defeat as two cops pushed him out the door to the back if their cruiser.

    The other three officers where speaking with everyone else trying to get a better understanding of what had happened.

    Suddenly I felt drained, and sunk to my knees."Gisselle? Love are you okay?"Liam asked taking a seat on the polished wooden floor beside me.

    "I'm fine I'm just glad its all over."I smiled and flung my arms around his neck.

[HARRY'S POV]

(Four months later)

    "In exactly two months my baby is finally going to be here!" I sighed as I continued to rube circles on Aileen's swollen belly.

    "You mean our baby.Our own baby boy.Harry what's the interview tomorrow going to be about?" I sat up beside her.I had completely forgotten about the stupid interview Taylor and I had to attend announcing our four month anniversary.

    "Don't worry about it love I'll take care of it.For good this time.Now what should we name jr.?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yeayyy! Gisselles safe! So what should Harry and Yari name their baby? ^.^

Any ideas?

Also there is only one more chapter left of Life Behind The Stage :') and the epilogue

Please comment, vote, follow

and, or tweet me :)

love every single one of you!

                                                   -xoxox