CHAPTER 5

[MELANIE'S POV]

"Liam?"

I searched the room but he was no were to be found."Liam please I just wanna talk." I was now squinting the lights were off and I dont know were the freakin' light switch is at!

"I'm your best friend answer me please, if you don't want to talk then fine but will you pleaaassse turn the light back on!? I going to end up fall...."

To late I was face down on the floor.

"What the hell? AAAHH SOMETHINGS MOVING AND IT HAS MY LEEEEEEG!!!!! LIAM HEELLP!!"I began to kick frantically.

"That would be me holding your leg and will you get you foot of my croch I want kids you know."Liam gasped. "Sorry! Wait, why were you on the floor?"I questioned him.

"Because all I want to do right know is die!" he mumbled in response. He turned on a small lamp on his night stand. I could see his face clearly now, his eye's were red.You could tell he had been crying. I gave him a sympathetic look.Ever sense we told him about Gisselle being the new backup singer, he was always a complete wreck.He was rarely being the daddy directioner, everyone knew something was up but he wouldn't tell anyone.

Well anyone except for me that is.

Liam and I have been best friends sense I became one of the backup singer's in the band."Its ok if you get nervous around Gisselle, I know how you feel."

"No you don't no one knows how I feel right know!"he spat rather coldly. I flinched back at his word and looked done at the floor. "I'm sorry I....see i'm a complete idiot I can't do anything right."he sighed and said "How."

"What do you meen how?" I gave him a confused look.

"How do you know how I feel?"he rolled his eyes.

"Well.......fine i'll tell you but you can not ,I repeat CAN NOT tell anyone promes? " Liam nodded.

"I think I like Niall." I looked up at him, waiting for a reply but got nothing.He just sat there looking like a deer with a gun to his head.I waited alittle longer but grew impatient. Finally he opened his mouth and......started to laugh. He was rolling on the floor laughing at ME, he had tears running down his face from how hard he was laughing.

Um OUCH!?

"Forget I said that."my voice was as cold as ice.I started to get up , but Liam grabbed my hand and pulled me down again."Wait im sorry, its just that never mind."he said trying to catch his breath. I rolled my eyes."So will you come out now, everyone is worried and you're making a bad impression with Gisselle." Me mentioning her name mad him snap out of it and focus."Ok." Liam nodded.

"Good cause you have to show her around while Kay , and I go help Aileen plan her wedding.And Louis ,Zayn and Niall are going to help Harry. Have fun and be nice or i'll get a spoon and super glue it to your forehead." He grew pale once again."WHAT!?"  

Oh good god.

"Calm down I didn't meen it! I would never ever in my life put a spoon on your head!" "THATS NOT WHY I AM FREAKING OUT! YOU'RE LEAVING ME WITH NUVIA ALONE!? I THINK I'M GOING TO FAINT."Wow he had it bad,"You really do love her." He looked like a puppy being taken away from his mother, never to see her again. Liam nodded yes in response. "Awww my little Liam come here!" he leaned his head on my shoulder and began to whimper.

We sat there for wat seemed like hours.I was playing with strands of his soft brown hair.He hadn't said any thing in a while he must he in deep thought, I would have let him stay like that but I could no longer feel my legs.He may be all muscle but he was still heavy. "Liam will you get off I can't feel my legs. Liam?"I was answered by a rather loud snore.