CHAPTER 10

[HARRYS POV]

*beep beep* I looked down at my phone.

New text from:Simon-Tell the boys that all of you have to to to a interview in a month.The 5 of you will be going to America for a week and no the girls can't come ,sorry.

Damn.

They are not going to like this.I got of the bed slowly trying very hard not to wakeup Alieen, but I failed. "Harrrrrrryyy don't leave meee!"she whispered in a high pitch voice.I laughed and started to tickle her.

"S-S-STOOOPP! I'M GOING TO PEEEEEEE! HAAARRRRRRRYYYY!"She screeched.

"OH MY GOD! HARRY AND YARIDIA ARE HAVING SEX!"I shot up and ran down stairs, I didn't care that I was still in my boxers.

"NIIIAAAALLL! WHY WERE YOU EAVESDROPPING ON ME AND AILEEN! "I question him as I tackled him to the ground.

"So you WERE doing that?!"Liam said in a shocked voice. "No I was tickling her."I could feel my face getting hot.

"Look he's blushing!"Zayn exclaimed.I gave him the finger and headed back up stairs.

[MELANIE'S POV]

"Liam!"I shouted.

"Liam."I did it again a little louder still no answer.

"LIAM!"I yelled at the top of my lungs.

"Yeah?" he replied popping his head in to my room."Can you take me to the doctor ,I feel like shit." I mumbled in pain."Why, what's wrong?"I looked at him and then at the ceiling.

"I keep having headaches, I feel nauseous and I keep feeling dizzy."I moaned. His eyes got wide"ARE YOU PREGNANT!?" Liam gasped.I swear he asks the stupidest questions sometimes."No! Oh god you're so weird!" we both laughed. "So will you take me pleeaasssee!?"I wasn't kidding when I said I felt like shit.I didn't know who else to ask to take me,Harry is alllllwwaaayyyss with Aileen, Kay is at the store with Gisselle and Louis went to the movie's with Zayn.I could've asked Niall but ....I get nerves around him.

"Of course.I'll go get the key's."Liam gave me a sympathetic look.He left and I started to get ready.

"Ok Miss Melanie , you have a small stomach virus, it's not contagious but you have to stay in bed for at lest 3 day's.Here is a prescription for the headaches it may cause you to act ummm strange."I don't like this doctor, he smells funny.

And he has that creeper look.

"What kind of strange? "Liam asked.The Doctor's eyes went soft as he answerd him"Like, how should I put this, it may make her act like a child. "He laughed examining my poor Liam head to toe.

Dr.Jones seemed very interested in Liam.I think he may be gay, he looked like he was in his early 30's but still the way he looked at him scared me.

"OK! Thanks Doc.Lets go Liam."we made are way out the door and caught a glimpse of Dr.Jones....giving Liam a small pat on the butt.I tried to hold in my laughter, Liams face was priceless! He was shocked but ,being the nice person he is, he tried to hide it with a small smile.I don't think I have EVER seen him walk so fast.

Once we got in to the car all the laughter I had been holding pored out of me."Well this is the last time I ever go with you to the doctor."Liam said blushing."That was cute! He seemed to really like you."He shot me daggers.

"Lets go get your meds.I can't wait to see the affects of it." With that Liam drove out of the parking lot.

[NIALLS POV]