CHAPTER 19

[GISSELLE'S POV]

Niall came rushing our way.All the blood had left his face, he looked on the verge of tears."Ni, whats wrong?" Liam's voice was full of concern.

"Kay...Melanie...hurt...They n-need to...go to the hospital!"Niall stuttered, gasping for air.His body was shaking, my eyes wandered down to his trembling hands.My stomach hurt.I felt like I was going to be sick.

"Liam, his hands."I mumbled in shock.They were stained with blood.His shirt was also covered in the red liquid. "Shit, i'll go find Zayn! Gisselle go find Harry and Aileen and explain to them what happened! "Liam sprinted across the club to find Zayn.Both Niall and I made our way through the crowd in search of the couple.He spotted them in a heart beat.

"Harry, Aileen, We have to go NOW!"I demanded."But its only 12:48 p.m! Its still early."Harry complained.

"Yeah, come on lets stay a little longer?"Aileen chimed in.Niall grew impatient. "We need to go NOW! Both Melanie and Kay were attacked by some guys and now they are both injured BADLY, so stop complaining.We're wasting time"Our small group ran to the exit.

I gasped in horror at the sight laid out in front of me.Liam was holding Melanie in his arms like you would with a baby.Louis was doing the same with Kaylee.  I turned to Harry, his legs gave out and he fell to his knees in the middle of both girls."

WHO THE FUCK DID THIS?!"he shouted in anger, tears starting to fill his green eyes.

'Oh god please don't let anything happen to them!' I thought to my self.

[HARRYS POV]

My blood was boiling, all my anger had managed to make me sober.I helped Louis lay Kay in the back seat of Liam's car, while Liam helped Niall get Melanie in to Zayn's car.Once everyone was in, we drove of to the nearest hospital.

The medics were like bee's swarming around Kay's frail body.Louis was walking back and forth, taking side glances at Kaylee every once in a while.I turned to look at Zayn who had tears streaming down his face.One of the medics examined her head wound while the other two hooked her up to a machine that showed her heart rate.I prayed that nothing would happen to them. It would destroy all of us.One of the doctors gave the other a worried look.His hands moved to Kay's wrist and I automatically grabbed Louis so I could push him out of the room.

[LOUIS'S POV]

Harry jumped on me out of no were and attempted to push me out of the room but I didn't know why.

"Get off of me Hazza what's your problem?!"I asked pushing him off.

"We need to go now Lou. "Zayn said with panic in his voice as he tried to push me out also.

"I want to stay with Kay!"I cried."No, we really have to go mate."Harry said trying to hold back tears.

Why is he acting like this?!

Then I got my answered. I looked up at the machine hooked up to my girlfriend and I felt like my heart had stopped beating.

Kaylee's heart rate was a flat line.

[ZAYNS POV]

Harry and I threw our bodies against Louis in attempt to get him out of the room, but it was to late he saw the flat line.

"KAYLEE!? KAY BABE PLEASE OPEN YOUR EYES! YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME! I'M SO SORRY, KAAYYYYLLEEEEE! LET GO OF ME YOU FUCKERS, SHE NEEDS ME! LET GO OF ME!"Louis shouted with such agony, it shattered my heart.

"KAYLEE PLEASE I NEED YOU TO WAKEUP! I PROMISE I WON'T EVER MAKE YOU CRY AGAIN, I WON'T EVER LEAVE YOU JUST OPEN THOSE BEAUTIFUL BROWN EYES THAT I LOVE SO MUCH PLEASE! I WANT TO SPEND THE REST OF MY LIFE WITH YOU, I WANT TO WAKEUP TO THE SOUND OF YOUR VOICE EVERY MORNING! I DIDN'T MEAN IT WHEN I SAID YOU WERE JUST SOME GIRL IN MY LIFE, I CAN'T LIVE WITH OUT YOU! KAY!"

____________________________________________________________________________________

............I need a tissue..........can anyone get me a tissue please? I feel bad I just killed one of my closest friends :( 

please comment and vote?  

<33333