CHAPTER 15

[NIALLS POV]

"Niall im so sorry but i'm.......i'm leaving the band."

I choked on my own breath.He wouldn't do it,would he? Zayn looked out the window."Z-Zayn y-you c-can't leave the band! We need you ok! If this is about Analilia then you need to forget about her ,there are plenty of girls out ther who would die to go out with you, you're a great person."he didn't look convinced.My heart dropped, I had to stop him ,the band wouldn't be the same without him."You know, its not that hard to talk to a different girl"I said making Zayn glare at me.

"HOW WOULD YOU KNOW?! YOU CAN'T EVEN TALK TO OR ASK OUT A GIRL YOU'VE KNOWN FOR THREE YEARS!"he spat in my face. I flinched back into my seat. He was right though, I've known Melanie that long, but l'm always nervous around her.

"Oh my god Niall, I didn't mean it i'm so sorry!"

"It's ok, its true anyway.I'm a complete loser" he put his arms around me giving me a hug.

"You're not a loser mate, tell you what i'll stay.....IF and ONLY IF you ask Melanie out.Deal?" "DEAL! NO MORE WAITING I'M ASKING HER OUT TOMORROW! "Zayn looked at me confused.

"Oh yeah I almost forgot Harry was on the phone with Simon and he said we could go home two days early so we go home tonight!"

[LIAMS POV]

WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED?!

"Liam calm down Louis is going to he fine."Harry said trying to calm me.

"How am I going to calm down when 2 of my closest friends just got in to a fist fight and one of them almost beat the life out of the other?"I sighed burying my face in my hands.I had to talk to Zayn but were did he go, he ran of the moment Harry, Niall and I showed up.Were was Niall? I looked around the room in search of the irish lad but he was no were in sight.

"Harry did you see were Nialler went?" He was trying to balance Louis who was leaning on him for support.

"I think he went after Zayn."I flinched at the sight of Louis cradling his hand against his chest he had tears streaming down his face.

"It hurts.......is it broken?Were is Zayn?! Have you seen him? Is he ok?! We have to find him before he does something stupid! Were is Niall!? Is he with Zayn!? Are they out side!? Are you guys mad at him!? Don't be mad at him, he didn't know what he was doing! Are you guys going to forgive him!? Please forgive him ,it will destroy him if you don't!MY HAND HURTS!"Louis stuttered.

"One question at a time boobear! Niall is out side with Zayn by the limo and I did forgive him cause he is one of my best mates but Liam may not.And I know your hand hurt, we'll go by the doctor then go to the airport."

[LOUIS'S POV]

(At the doctor)

"You're very lucky son,you're wrist is not broken just sprained.You will have to wear this wrist brace for a week."The doctor said goodbye and left the room.Zayn was avoiding eye contact with me.

"Zayn I told you its ok stop beating your self up about it."He tackled me with a bear hug repeating sorry over and over again."I would feel a lot better if something good would happen to make you feel better."he sighed. I turned to face Niall who couldn't sit still.

"Do you need to use the little ladies room you silly leprechaun?"Liam chuckled. Him and Zayn had worked things out in the car so every thing was back to normal. "No I don't im just exited." he giggled.

"About what?"both Liam, Harry and I asked in unison.A smirk appeared on Zayns face."I'M GOING TO ASK OUT MELANIE TONIGHT!" I almost fell out of my chair"OOOOOHH MY LITTLE NIALLER IS GROWING UP!"I play sobbed.Liam joined in"Now sense I am Daddy Directioner it's my job to talk to you about this, always use protection!"Niall blushed and Liam collapsed on the floor, tears rolling down his face from how hard he was laughing.Soon we were all laughing.

*BEEP BEEP*

"Who's phone was that?"Zayn asked searching his pockets for his phone. "Mine."I said simply.

ONE NEW MESSAGE FROM:Kaylee-I love you too Louis. I love you so much.

I nearly dropped my phone I reread the message over and over again until I was sure that was what it said."What does it say? Who is it from?"Harry asked curious.

"From K-Kay-l-lee....she said, she said she loves me!"I ran out of the building and straight to the limousine.

"LOUIS WAIT FOR US!"Harry, Liam, Niall and Zayn shouted.

"WE HAVE TO GO TO THE AIRPORT NOW I WANT TO BE BACK IN LONDON TONIGHT! I FINALLY GOT MY PERFECT MATCH BACK!"