CHAPTER 16

[HARRYS POV]

"Are we there yet, are we there yet, are we there yet."both Louis and Niall said in unison.They were determined to get to the house before the girls.We were back in London, neither Zayn, Liam and I got any sleep on the flight here because Louis was going on and on about the things he was going to do with Kay the moment we arrived. Then Niall wouldn't leave Zayn and I alone, he kept asking us for creative ways to ask out Melz.I chuckled to my self, Melanie hates it when we call her that.

"NO! WE'RE LIKE 10 MINUTES AWAY STILL!"Liam looked like he was going to rip his hair out.Zayn's head shot back laughing at Liam's frustration."For once you're wrong Liam! We're here and the girls are still not here." Nialler was the first one out of the car he almost dropped all the flowers he had bought. Louis followed right behind him.I couldn't help but laugh,*meow*, the small orange fur colored kitten in my lap was struggling to maintain balance."Come on you little fur ball."

When we had gotten out of the plain at the airport Simon was waiting for us with the kitten in his arms."She's a welcome home present for you....well its more like a 'here's a gift to give to your wife so she won't kill you for leaving her for three day's and then coming home two days early with out telling her'gift."he said smirking.

The orange bundle in my arms began to hiss."Get that demon AWAY from me."Liam mumbled.

"Oh stop, it leave my poor little fur ball  alone." I laughed." You're the one being mean to her."

"I just wanted to kiss her small little,head but NO the little she devil decided to try and claw my eyes out!If Zayn hadn't grabbed her I would be blind!"Liam gave the cat one last glare before entering the house.

"Wow, you've only been here for an hour and and you already managed to make an enemy." I made my way to the house to find Niall glaring at me from the sofa.

"Put the damn pussy cat down help me get ready!"he whipered.

"You said pussy."I giggled.The corner of his mouth started to twitch as he tried to maintain a straight face.He quickly turned his smile to a frown."HAROLD EDWARD STYLES! YOU PROMISED! "

"Ok, ok calm down.Lets go." Zayn walked past us we gave him a questioning look.

"I'm going to park the car in the back,we don't want to ruin the surprise."he told use as he walked out side.

[KAYLEE'S POV]

"How do your cheeks not hurt from smiling for so long?"Melanie said looking at me like I was the worlds creepiest person.I shrugged and laughed, she laughed with me.

"So did you text Lou." she teased."Yes, I told him that I love him too.I'm still in shock, I can't believe he said that on a live talk show.

~Flashback~

This sucks, Aileen is on her phone talking to Harry up in her room.Then Gisselle and Melanie are Skypeing Niall and Liam, me on the other hand am sitting on the sofa eating ice cream and watching Titanic."Jack...Jack!?" tears started to roll down my face causing my eye liner to run.

"No, you stupid ass hole! Why did you have to die!"I whipered to my self.All three girls rushed down stairs freaking out and asking who had died.Well I guess I didn't say that very quietly.

"No one died....except for Jack."I replied as I gestured to the tv.

"Oh.....well stop watching such depressing movies.Give me the remote. Kaaaaaaayyyy the puppy face doesn't work on me especially when you look like La llorona with your make up looking like that."Gisselle remarked.Melanie sat to my right I rested my head on her lap.Tears started to form in my eyes, tissues were shoved in my face."Oh no you don't, Aileen already ruined one of my jeans with eye liner stains, I don't need you to do the same to these."I giggled and stuck my tongue out at her.Gisselle was flipping through channels but stopped when the boys appeared on the screen.The hostess asked Niall if he had his eyes on someone but he didn't hear her