CHAPTER 21

THIS IS VERY DELAYED SORRY NUVIA

BUUTT HAAAPPYYY BIRTHDAY LOVE BUG! I WAS GOING TO PUT THIS ON THE CHAPTER BEFORE THIS ONE BUUUT I FORGOT TO IM SORRY! STILL LOVE ME? LOL

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MRS.STYLES :)

____________________________________________________________________________________

[LIAMS POV]

"Niall she's ok, you need to eat."I was so worried for him. Melanie was fine but she hardly would wake up.When she did wake up she would just eat and go back to sleep.

"Why won't she talk...." was all Niall said, his eyes never leaving her face.

He looked so sad.....and lost.The doctor had told us that she was still in shock, she would open her mouth to speak but never said a word.I took hold of Niall's arm and pulled him out of the room.

"Listen, we need to go get something to eat down stairs then we need to go see Kay." I paused. He still didn't know that Kaylee had ..........well died but they were able to revive her.He nodded walking towards the elevator.

[GISSELLE'S POV]

I felt like I was being hit on the head multiple times, this had to be the worst headache ever."Liam!"I rushed into my boyfriend's arms.

"Hey babe, how have you been?"he sighed not letting go.

"Fine just a bit twitchy."his lips meet mine, Niall coughed causing us to break our kiss."Hi Niall, hows Melanie ?"I asked urgent to know how she was doing.His face automatically fell, his eye's seemed to shadow over.

"She fine but she won't talk to anyone.Zayn's up stairs with her."he took a sip of his water as he spoke.

"Oh....well Kaylee is doing better.She's still a bit shaken up with the whole idea of her dying and all that.Louis hasn't left her side sense she woke up.He's afraid that if he leaves she won't be there when he comes back. Then Aileen is...."I was cut off by the sound of Niall choking on his water.

"WHAT?! WHAT DO YOU MEAN DYING?!"

he was standing now.Shit I forgot he didn't know.