CHAPTER 32

[HARRY'S POV]

This can't be happening.Its not fair!

    I continued to make my way to my car, trying my best to contain my anger and not lash out at some random person.The last thing I need is to get arrested for domestic violence.I turned my phone back one to see if I had any missed calls.

   Honestly I expected to have maybe at least one or two missed calls not thirty three.

    I scrolled through the names; five from Louis, two from Kay, three from Gisselle, four from Niall, three from Melanie, two from Perrie, five from Zayn and nine from Liam.

    My anger was instantly replaced by panick and worry.What if somthing happened to Aileen!?

    Quickly I dialed Liam's number first sence he had the most calls. He answered in the seconed ring.

"Hello? Harry?"

"Liam! What happened!? I just got out of the meeting with Simon.Is something wrong with Aileen?"

"Yeah she's in the hospital. Louis and Kay are with her.Gisselle and I are on our way there. "

    Damn it no. The one time I leave her alone she ends up in the hospital!

"Ok thanks , I'll call Lou."

"Be careful. I'll see you at the hospital. bye"

"bye"

    I punched in Louis number, crossing my fingers hoping he'll answer quickly. And he does.

[AILEEN'S POV]

Ow why does my body hurt so much?

   I opened my eyes slowly letting them adjust to the lighting.

    What the? This isn't my room! Where the hell am I ?!

My eyes scanned the unfamiliar room, taking in my surroundings. I looked at my left arm, there's a IV running from my hand to a machine pumping a clear liquid through the IV.Now I know where I am, I'm  in a hospital.

Great.

Just great.

    How did I get here, I searched my mind trying to remember what had happened. All I could recall was Harry leaving, Kaylee coming in to my room and me not feeling good.After that I don't remember anything.The door to my room opened, Kaylee walked in with a look of shock.

    "Aileen, you're up.How are you feeling? Do you want me to get the nurse? Do you need anything? Are you hungry? Thirsty? In any kind of pain?"she bombarded me with questions, rushing to my side.

    I tired to sit up but instantly regretting that decision.Dizziness and nausea forced my body to lie down once again.

    "Where's Louis wasn't he with you? More importantly why am I here."she handed me a glass of water which I except graciously.

    "Louis is down stairs getting us something to eat and you passed out so we took you here."I got a strange feeling that there was something she wasn't telling me.Before I had the chance to ask, Lou walked in with food in hand.

   "You're up! How are you feeling?You scared the living shit out of me!"

"Sorry Lou, I'm fine thank you."

    "Good, so I just got of the phone with Harry.He's on his way here, so is everyone else."

[ZAYN'S POV]

    "Zayn, what do you think is wrong with her? I hope she's alright."Perrie pouted.I couldn't help but smile she's so cute and always caring for others.

    "Well Louis sounded excited on the phone so it can't be bad, but then again he's always cheery."I pulled in to the hospitals parking lot and helped my girlfriend out of the car together we walked hand in hand in to the building.

   Quickly we made our way to Aileen's room, nervous about the news to come. Once we where in the room I noticed everyone was there except Styles.

Where could he be?

    Just then the door swung open and in came a pale faced Harry, he practically ran to Aileen's bed side."Baby whats wrong?! Are you hurt? What did the doctor say?"

"Mate breath, you're going to make her pass out again."I laughed, getting a glare from Harry in return.

"I'm fine Haz, really."she started to fiddle with her fingers.He kissed every inch of her face.