CHAPTER 28

[KAYLEE'S POV]

I felt someone slip in to the covers with me ,an arm slipped around my waist pulling me to their warm body.It was Lou."How did it go?"I waited for an answer.Instead I was answered by a light snore.Still giggling I snuggled in to his chest before closing my eyes and sliping in to a dreamless sleep.

(Next Morning)

Slowly I squirmed out of Louis iron grip.His lips formed in to a pout from the sudden absence of me laying next to him.His arm snaked around a pillow to replace me.

"Aw how cute."I smiled and headed down stairs to find Niall wrestling Melanie for a box of cookies.

"They're mine, give them back."Niall shouted trying to get his curly haired girl friend off of him.

"I bought them so I get to eat them, you allllways eat my food you silly leprechaun."

"And your point is? Zayn always buys those dinosaur shaped chicken nuggets and I always eat them anyway." Both Liam and I busted out laughing at the silly couple. They stopped and looked up at us.Zayn entered the room and snatched the box from Melanie's hand.

"I'll take those thank you.That's for eating my dino chicken nuggets." he grabbed the tv remote and sat down on the sofa.

"But those where mine not Nialls.Zaaayyynnnniiiieeee you could at lest share."she gave him her puppy face and he automatic gave in and pated the spot next to him.Melanie smiled pleased.

"I have the weirdest group of friends ever."

[HARRYS POV]

"HAROLD EDWARD STYLES! COME HERE NOW!" Kay's shout shuck the house and scared the crap out of me.

Why is she yelling at me? I didn't do anything wrong.......not that I can remember though.

Another shout from her filled the house."Never mind this time its Liam who needs a talking to soooo LIAM JAMES PAYNE I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!"

Niall, Melanie, Zayn, Perrie, and I gasped and turned to look at the confused and startled Liam."I never thought I would see the day that Daddy D would get in trouble." Perrie giggled gaining a laugh from everyone except Liam who was still confused.Loud stomps came from the staircase followed by a very annoyed Kaylee.

"You and Louis got kicked out of the Bar?! Why didn't you tell me before! What happened."she asked.Louis came rushing down the stairs.

"I'm sorry Li she found out cause she saw the bruises on my stomach."once again everyone gasped. Liam rolled his eyes in response.

"Hey we have a good reason, those arses where disrespecting both you and Gisselle so Tomlinson and I showed the how to keep their mouth shut."Liam said in his defense. There was a short pause then Kaylee finally spoke up.

"Is that true Lou?"

"Yeah,.......you still mad?"

"No AW LOU! THATS SO SWEEEETTT!"She through her self on top of him and kissed his now pink cheek."But still don't scare me like that again.Gisselle came out of Aileen and my room with a nervous look.

"Umm Harry Aileen just threw up again."

Fuck, not again.

I ran my hands through my hair, all the stress came flooding back.Its been 2 weeks and Aileen still hasn't gotten eny better.I keep trying to take her to the doctor but she refuses to go and she won't tell my why."Did you tell her to go to the doc?"I asked praying that Aileen agreed to going.

"Yeah I did."

"And?" Perrie asked concerned.

"She said no." 

Damn it, what am I going to do?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

OMG 1K! I LOVE YOU GUYS! YOU GOT ME TO 1 FLIPPING K!

I never thought this fanfic would get that many reads :,)

Well I'll try my beat to update soon, I'll be updating a lot more once school starts, because that's when I have more time idk why though o-o

I have a second Fanfic called Don't Say Goodbye. Its for all my Liam girls :) Don't worry 1D is in it too.

Any who comment vote and do your thing :b Stay beautiful my dear directioners, we've made it this far :,D

--love you forever and always-- 

-XOXOX