CHAPTER 33

[ZAYN'S POV]

This movie is so boring.

    "Did you say something Zaynie?" Perrie asked looking up at me.

    "No baby, keep watching the movie. "I laughed. Since our date yesterday was interrupted when Aileen ended up in the hospital, Perrie and I decided to continue our little date today at her place.She wanted to watch some stupid chick flick that I honestly didn't want to watch.

    I only agreed because, as creepy as it sounds, I love to see the way she reacts to the mood of the movie.

    "Stop staring at me." her voice snapped me out of my thoughts.

" I wasn't staring at you babe."

"Riigghht."she giggled.Everyday I'm falling more and more in love with her, she's always on my mind and when I'm around her I feel complete. A sigh escaped my lips as I ran my fingers through her blond hair.

"Perrie?" I asked to get her attention.

"Yeah?"

I cleared my throat, "What if we get our own place?Niall, Liam and Louis are moving out with the girls and I thought it would be nice to get a place for the both of us you know?"

She pushed he self up on her elbows and gave me a peck on the lips, "Nothing would make me happier."I smiled from ear to ear.

Jez I love her so much.

[HARRY'S POV]

    Its been a day sence Aileen went to the hospital, she's been acting weird lately. Like if she's avoiding something, I just can't quite put my finger on it.It's starting to some what irritate me.I ran my hand through my messy hair, I still need to figure out when and how I'm going to explain to everyone about what Simon told me.

    I got up from my current seat in the kitchen and made my way to Aileen and I's room to see if she was up.

    She's talking to Kay when I reach the door.I listen closer, ignoring the nagging voice in the back of my mind telling me that listening in on there conversation was wrong.

"How are you feeling?"Kaylee asked my wife.

    "Fine, I still feel a bit nauseous and.......nervous" I edged closer.

Nervous? Nervous about what?

    "You'll do fine, it's normal to be nervous.So when are you going to t-"

Oh shit

    Wow just my luck, of all the times Niall could text me he picks now.Before I could duck in to the nearest room, which happens to be Zayn's, Analilia opened the door.

    "Busted Styles, you got busted." she laughed shaking her head."Well umm I'm going to go down stairs."

    I looked at Aileen waiting for her to say something, instead she started to fiddle with a loose string on the bed sheets."Look I'm sorry, I shouldn't have been eavesdroping on you two but it's just,it's just you haven't talked to me sence we left the hospital.Did I do something wrong?"A small smile played on her lips.

    "No babe ,you didn't do anything wrong it just that I.....I have to tell you something ok? It's important."I nodded, feeling just a tad scared of what she may say.

    "Harry I....." she took a deep breath and sat up even straighter." Harry, baby, I'm pregnant."

No, no, no, no fuck no.

    "Harry?" her smile was gone. I don't know what happened, suddenly it was like something in side of me snapped.

   With out thinking, I grabbed the lamp by our bed side and through it against the polished wooden floor.My body felt numb, I couldn't think straight.

    "FUCK!" I shouted at the top of my lungs storming out of the room, down the stairs and out the front door.

[AILEEN'S POV]

    My heart sunk.The pain in my chest started to become unbelievable Never in a million years would I have expected that reaction from Harry.

Never.

    "Harry..."I pulled my knees to my chest ad I silently sobbed to my self, my heart aching for my only love to come back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote, comment, follow please :)

<33