CHAPTER 36

[LIAM'S POV]

I grabbed hold of her wrists and rushed us to our bed room."Liam w-what are you doing?"

"We're leaving, its not safe here."I answered removing two suitcases from our closest. "Take as much clothes that will fit in your case." She nodded and started to take hand fulls of clothes out of drawers and hangers.Where the hell are we going to stay? If we go to one of the lad's houses we could be putting them in danger sence Ryan knows where they live.

Once the cases were full, we grabbed our cell phones, chargers and anything else we may need.Gisselle got in the car while I put our suitcases in the back seats, it would take to long to open the trunk, the faster we get away from here the better.

After and hour of just driving and udder silence, Gisselle finally spoke up "Where are we going to stay?"

I thought for a second,"Josh, we can stay at Josh's place.Can you call him and let him know we're coming and what happened baby?"

She nodded and dial his number.The moment she started to speak in to the phone I tuned her out.

I need to call the others, let them know what's going on so that they can be safe.

Gisselle got off the phone and placed it on her lap."He said it was fine, and he's going to call Simon to see what he can do."

All I could do was give her a small smile letting her now everything was going to be okay, even though I wasn't fully convinced that that was entirely true.

*An hour later*

"Hey mate, how have you been?"Josh asked giving me a friendly hug.

"Not good man, not good."

"So do I get to meet your girlfriend? "he smiled trying to lighten the mood.I smiled back and woke up Gisselle who was fast asleep in the passenger seat.

"Gisselle? baby we're here, and there's someone who would like to meet you."she blinked her eyes open, stretching she got out of the car."Josh this is Gisselle my girlfriend.Gisselle this is Josh an old friend and is going to be our new drummer"

"Nice to finally meet you."they both said in unison.

"Well come in side, I'll show you your room, then we can have dinner together."Josh remarked in a happy tone.

[KAYLEE'S POV]

"Look at you!You look so pregnant."Louis laughed giving Yari a hug as we entered the house.Sence Liam's call earlier , I have been a nervous wreak.Every shadow scared me, a single sound would send shivers down my spine.Melanie was reacting the same way ,she almost had a panic attack when she found out Ryan knows where we all live.

Harry called us all asking us to go over to his and Aileen's place so we could be together. It was safer in a way he said. Everyone was here already except Zayn.

"Has anyone heard from Zayn?"Aileen asked looking at the time, everyone shook their heads.She sighed and took a seat on the sofa."Where could he be?"

Soon everyone was engaged in some story Harry was telling about when the baby first kicked.I started to feel sick to the stomach.I got up and went to the kitchen to pour my self a glass of water.

"Are you alright?"Melanie's voice startled me, making me jump back a few inches.

"Yeah just peachy.Sorry I'm just nervous."she hummed in agreement.Before she could say any thing there was a knock at the door, followed by a scream of terror from Aileen.