CHAPTER 9

[ZAYNS POV]

(At the fair)

"Niall....I think i'm going to be sick."I mumbled clutching my stomach.Niall had made me get on some upside down rollercoaster twice in a row!

"Aww was the baby rollercoaster to much for The Bradford Bad Boy?"He said mockingly. I frowned but laughed."How can you not feel like puking your heart out?!"I asked him surprised at his strong stomach. Niall shrugged and replied"Cause my mind is on other things."

After I swallowed the big gulp of water ,I looked at him with a questioning face."Like?"I pushed. "Like specific people." he said simply. I instantly new who he was talking about."Well you know what you have to do for me so that i'll help you and you can't back down out of it!YOU said YOU would do anything. "I said with a evil grin."I know, so tell me how to ask her out!" he begged. "Ok so here's what you do."

(Back at the house)

OH MY GOD! WERE DID I LEAVE MY PHONE!? Oh yeah its in my butt pocket.

"Looouuuuuu! Give me back my monkeyyyyyyyy! "Melanie whined chasing after Louis. The trip to the fair had made things go back to normal...some what. Except Kaylee and Louis still weren't talking to each other.

"NEVER MR.MONKEY IS MINE FOR EVER!"He laughed clearly enjoying him self."I can't believe you started to cry in the haunted house!"Gisselle told Liam.They were holding hand.Liam had a frown plastered on his face.

"FOR THE LAST TIME IT WAS A ROOM FULL OF BLOODY SPOONS! LITERAL, THEY WERE COVERED IN BLOOD!"he said in his defense.I started to laugh but I quickly stopped when Kay went upstairs with out saying anything."Umm I'll be back."I told the lads before going after her.

"Kaylee, are you ok?"She gave me a 'what the fuck does it look like' face.

Wow stupid question.

"Sorry."I replied taking a seat next to her."Now will you tell me what's wrong?"I put on my best puppy face.

"It's stupid."

"Just tell me!"

"Ok, well Melz and Louis are all happy and stuff.Its making me......jealous.I MISS MY LOUIS!!"she started sob into the crook of my neck.I feel a sharp pain in my chest.I hated Lou for this, I didn't like seeing her cry for HIM."Don't cry Kaylee, its ok. "I said wrapping my arms around her .

"Give you this, 

give you that  

blow a kiss take it back 

if I looked in side your brain." I sang softly to her.

"That's Harry's part."she giggled.

"I know but I sing it waaayy better."I joked.Kay was happy now and i'm the one who caused it ,damn i'm good!

Kaylee slowly got up."Thank you."she told me before she kissed me on the cheek.I felt a shiver go down my spine the moment her lips touched my skin."You're like the brother I never had."she went back down stairs.

Why did that title bug me?