CHAPTER 18

[KAYKEES POV]

My attacker's dark hair stuck to his forehead as he slammed me against Zayn's car.The coalition caused me to gasp in agony.I saw his lips moving, asking me something but all I could hear was a faint ringing sound.My vision went fuzzy as he let me fall to the ground, he moved towards Melanie who was being pinned to the side of the car by Logan.The ringing in my ears had stoped so I heard when he demanded Logan to make sure I didn't go any were while he had a small 'talk' with Melanie, or as he called her 'That other bitch'.I felt Logan's hands take hold of my shaking body,pulling me up and forcing me to sit in the passengers seat.Every bone in my body wanted to scream out 'LOUIS PLEASE HELP'and I knew that if I did there was no telling what this man would do to us.

[NIALLS POV]

"Hey don't you think the girls are taking a little to long, they should be back by now." I asked Louis but all he did was giggle.He's useless when he's drunk.

"Ooohhh Niiiaaaallll, i'm sure they're ok.They're probably taking a quick smoke."he slurred. I frowned"They don't smoke Lou." A confused look spread across his face.

"Oh right that would be Zayn..........I still think they are fine."he shrugged and drank some more Vodka. Now I was getting pissed.With out thinking, my hand snapped up and knocked the bottle out of his hand.

"LOUIS TOMLINSON, YOUR GIRLFRIEND COULD BE IN TROUBLE AND ALL YOU DO IS SIT ON YOUR LAZY ARSE AND DRINK TILL YOU DROP! KNOW GET UP AND COME OUT SIDE WITH ME! NOW!"Louis looked at me with a shocked expression. I shocked my self actually, I didn't know I had that in me. 

We made are way through the crowd, some how Lou managed to get in front of me.He suddenly came to a stop when we were out side just a couple of feet away from Zayn's car.I was trying to text Melz so I ended up bumping in to him.

"Lou are you ok ,Looooouuuuu?"he didn't listen to me he just stared with a look of horror plastered on his face.I turned my head slightly, my heart stopped beating, I felt frozen in place.

Louis shouted, everything was a blur.

[KAYLEES POV]

I felt a spark of hope ignite in side me the moment I heared Louis shout my name. When Logan turned to see were the call had come from I saw my chance.

I pulled his hair making him fall back words.He hit the concrete with a loud thud,the other guy, who I still didn't know his name, once again through me against the car.I layed on the ground, everything had a cartoony kind of look.The bastered most likely gave me a damn concussion.

"KAY?! KAYLEE ARE YOU OK? SAY SOMETHING PLEASE, OH GOD I SHOULD HAVE GONE WITH YOU."Louis yelled frantically. I managed to stand up but I started to fall.Lou caught me, my scared eye's scanned the parking lot.Both guys had ran off, the lot was still empty.

"M-M-Melanie, were is she?"I put my hand on the side of my head, it hurt, slowly I moved it away and looked at it.

There was blood.

I looked up the moment Niall started to curse"Niall.....w-w-what's wrong?"I mumbled in agony.He didn't answer he just turned with something in his arms.It was Melanie.She was out cold and she had a cut across her right cheek.

"NIALL GET HER IN THE CAR AND GET EVERYONE ELSE! WE NEED TO GET THEM BOTH TO A HOSPITAL NOW! KAY'S LOSING A LOT OF BLOOD AND SO IS MELANIE!"I collapse on the ground once again.Lou looked down at me teary eyed.

"Stay with me, I love you ok stay with me."he ripped a part of his shirt off and pressed it to my left temple.That was the last thing I saw before everything turned black.