CHAPTER 6

[AILEEN'S POV]

Everything was going perfect.

As I turned too walk down the aile, I only focused me attention towards Harry.His suit fitted just perfect from head to toe.

You did a good job Zayn.

His curls facing in place, but this time they were nicely fixed. Liam walked me down the aile until I reached Harry. Liam gave Harry my hand. He took it softly letting it fall in his. "You look goregous love" he whispered just so I could hear.I blushed and faced the priest. Taking his hand in mine.

I let go of his hand to hold on to my bouquet. This was just perfect ,nothing can possibly ruin this special day.

We said our vows and took each others ring and put them on. When we were finished with the rings we looked towards the priest and he said "Now you make kiss the bride". I looked at Harry seeing a cheeky smile form on his lips. He gradded my arm gently bring me foward to his chest.He leand down and I leaned in . This kiss was our first married kiss, it was very special. All these emotions were runing through me that I couldn't explain. We both pulled back and look at the crowd watching us.

They clapped and shouted.

The shouts were mostly from the boys but I was happy and nervorus about what would happen with this cheeky boy.

[HARRY'S POV]

IM MARRIED, I JUST GOT MARRIED!

This is definitely a day to remember.Aileen poked my side and pointed to the stage were all our friends were standing.

Zayn walked up to the mic and said "Well mate this is it, a new chapter in your life! Don't mess it up bro for once you did something right the first time.Aileem take care of him he maybe lazy at times but he's a great guy."

He gave Aileen and I a wink and passed the mic to Melanie. "I have two things to say ,one Aileen be nice to your new husband and remember not to wake him up to early.You know how he gets when he doesn't gets his beauty sleep." Everyone laughed at that ,"It's true!"I pitched in.

She smiled and continued"And Two, Harry if I ever find out you caused any pain to our little Aile I will make your life a living hell, remember I know were you live."Melanie laughed and came down to hug us both, she had tears in her eye's.After everyone was done, we proceeded to the ball room.It was time for my beautiful bride to throw her bouquet ,all the girls got behind her ready to catch it. 

Aile counted to three and pretended too throw it.The girls whipered in response. She counted again and this time let go.

[KAYLEE'S POV]

(2MIN. BEFORE AILEEN THROWS HER BOUQUET)

"Come on Kay! You know you wanna try to catch it!" wow talk about peer pressure.

I rolled my eyes and said "No."once again.

"Oh come on itsAileen's wedding.Do it, do it ,do it!"they chanted. It didn't matter how many times I told them no they just kept asking.I sighed in defeat."Fine but i'm not going to try."I mumbled.

"Yeay!" they all said in harmony. we all made our way to the ball room and stud behind Aileen waiting for her to throw the beautiful bundle of flowers. I stuck my hands out in front of me.I don't understand why people get so exited about catching the damn thing. Then again the only reason I did not like to catch it was because everytime I try to I always missed it. All the girls around me had their hands up in the air screaming reaching up just to catch it . I look to Louis he gave me a thumbs up, I gave him a small smile in return. I looked to my left Melz had a had a hint of excitement in her eyes. Aileen counted 3 and faked throwing the bouquet. The sound of the girls behind me complaining about her faking it made me laugh. I once again stuck my hands out in front of me I took a side glance at Louis thinking about how nice it was to have a boyfriend like him when all of a sudden I felt something fall in my hands.