CHAPTER 37

[KAYLEE'S POV] 

    Both Melanie and I ran to the living room to find the one and only Ryan standing in the middle of the room.And to top it all off he had his arm wrapped around Zayn's neck and a gun pointed to his head.

    "Call the cops and pretty boy here gets it."  a sinister smirk spread across his face."Now which one of you wants to tell me where my girlfriend is staying?"

    Everyone stood still,to scared to even move.Louis tried to reach for the phone but quickly stopped when he saw that the gun was replaced by a switch blade, its sharp point against Zayn's neck.

    "I wouldn't do that if I where you, now sit down all of you!"Anger was bubbling in side me, the hunger for the dagger to be in my grasp came upon me.I've never been the aggressive type, that would be Gisselle and Melanie, but under these circumstances I'm quite willing.

    I searched my mind, trying to think of some way to get to the phone and at least get the cops to listen in on what's going on."What the fuck do you want?"you could clearly hear the rage laced in Harry's voice.

Ryan laughed once again.

    "Looks like curly here has a big mouth,"he walked towards us until he was stanting in front of Harry, Melanie, and I.

    "You want pretty boy? Fine you can have him."he angrily pushed Zayn, Harry automatically caught him.My breath caught in my throat when I felt Melanie being yanked away.

   "NO!"Niall launched him self forward in attempt to help her.Ryan released her and latched his arm around Nialls neck.

    "Too easy, now which one of you is going to be the first to talk?"he waited, when nobody spoke he dug the tip of the knife into Nialls exposed neck.Niall hissed in pain.Tiny drops of blood trickled down from the puncture.

What the hell are we going to do?

[GISSELE'S POV]

    "None of them are picking up their phones!"My hands were starting to shake, the sickining feeling grew in my stomach."Call Simon tell him to get the police or somebody to go to Harry's house NOW.Somethings not right I can feel it."

    Liam nodded and asked Josh to call Simon.He came and sat beside me,"Babe relax, don't stress your self out.Simon will take care of this.They're going to be ok.

No they're not

    I decided to keep that thought to myself and just returned the small smile.Josh came back to the living room, phone in hand.

    "Mr.Cowell is sending someone over right now, Liam mate I think we should go to Harry's.Gisselle's right, something doesnt feel right.They would have answered by now, especially with what's going on woth the stalker Riley."

"Ryan."I corrected him."Liam, please."

He looked at Josh then back at me,"Fine, lets go.I just don't want anyone to get hurt." he sighed.I couldn't help it, his words angered me.

"We if we don't help them then they could get hurt! Damn it Liam."swiftly I made my way out the door to his car, keys in hand.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi! thanks for the comments on Twitter!  <33

I will be extending the number of remaining chapters, there is defently going to be more then 3 more chapters x)

Now back to social media, some of you asked if I had a kik,personal Instagram ex. and I do

INSTAGRAM

Personal - @Lesley_Itzel_xx (follow my personal with only personals no fan accounts please <33)

TWITTER

@Lesley_Itzel_xx

KIK

@LesleyItzel

I love hearing from you!  xoxoxox

Please comment, vote and keep sending me thw sweet comments, I love feed back<3

                                  -love every single

                                          one of you