CHAPTER 13

[KAYLEE'S POV]

"Louis, im sorry I miss you so much!" I mumbled to the carrot that had Louis face on I don't know how but I turned my ex-boyfriend in to a freakin carrot!My lips met his but his did not move.He must hate the idea that I turned him in to his favorite snack and he can't eat him self!

"Umm why are you kissing that vegetable?"I turned to find my self face to face with a dark haired handsome guy.I blushed a deep red looking at the carrot and then at the hottie standing in front of me.

"I uuuuuuuuuhhhh........."that was all I managed to say before he smashed his lips against mine.I felt dazed ,'WHY IS THIS GUY KISSING ME!!!' I kept repeating over and over again in my head.I tried to pull away but he just pulled me closer to his firm body.Finally, I felt someone pull him off of me, my eye's fluttered open to find him on the floor getting punched multiple times by what seemed to be Aileen.

"AILEEN STOP IT! GET OFF OF HIM!KAY HELP ME GET HER OFF OF LOGAN! "Melanie shrieked. The shock of the moment made me sober enough to assist Melanie.We finally managed to get Aileen off of him and we rushed to the car not looking back. 

****************************************** 

(3 days after the boys left to the U.S, in Orlando Florida)

[NIALLS POV]

"So who's single in the band?" the show hostess asked Liam directly.I had jetlag and I had it bad.So bad that I didn't even remember what show we were on."That would be Nialler and Zayn."he answered with no hesitation.

"Harry is it true that you're currently dating one of the backup singer's for One Direction? "Harry nodded and smiled.

"Niall? Niall did you hear the question? " Zayn was giving me a worried look."N-no sorry, could you repeat it please? "

Wow now I was making a complete idiot out of my self on live tv.

"The question was if you like someone in particular , currently?"

Shit, what do I say!?

"Umm I do like someone but I don't know if she likes me the same way..."The hostess gave me a sympathetic look and turned to ask Louis a question. "Do tell us are you over Kaylee or do you still have feelings for her?"Louis nodded and said"I don't like her, I'm in love with her and I hope she's watching this cause I want her to hear this.I made a HUGE mistake and i'm sorry for that, she's the one person I cherish most in my life, I want completely positive about it before but know I am.Kaylee I love you." no one said a word.

"Well there you have it folks, the latest news on the number one boy band One Direction, see us next time with Selena Gomez!"

"Good job lads, lets head back to the hotel.Umm were is Zayn and Lou?"Harry remarked.

I turned just in time to see Zayn's fist flying towards Louis face.