CHAPTER 31

[LOUIS'S POV]

    "LOUIS! LOUIS COME QUICK! OH GOD, AILEEN!? AILEEN!OH MY GOD, LOUIS PLEASE!"my blood ran cold from the sound of Kaylee's terrified screams.I ran up the stairs to Aileen and Harry's bedroom, Kay was on her knees trying to get Aileen on her feet.She looked dazed and confused, not really aware of her surroundings.

    "What happened?!" I asked worry clear in my voice.

    "I don't know we were just talking then next thing I know she's falling forward.Lou we have to get her to a hospital, enough is enough."My girlfriend answered."I'm going to call Harry, can you take her to the car please?" in nodded and picked up Aileen from the cold floor and carried her down stairs to my car.

    Once I had Aileen laying in the back seat, I turned on the engine and waited for Kay to lock the house and get in the passenger side. "Did he answer?"

    "No, but I called Melanie, Zayn and Gisselle."she replied while putting on her seat belt.

"What did they say."

    "They wanted to know if they should meet us at the hospital, I told them no that we would call them if it was anything severe but to try and get ahold of Haz.Turn left here." I nodded.

    Once again we're going to the hospital? God I hate that place with a passion.

[NIALL'S POV]

    I noticed my girlfriends facial expression completely change the moment she answered the phone.Who ever was on the other end of the line had clearly said something to upset her."Babe what's wrong? Who is it?"She gave me a look that ment ,I'll explain in a minute.

"Ok I'll see if he'll pick up the phone......Yeah.....ok.....call me when you find out what's wrong with her... alright bye." she once again put her cell phone in the purse I had gotten her for her birthday.

"So who was it?" my curiosity got the best of me.

"Kay, she said Aileen passes out and her and Louis are on there way to the hospital."

What?! Oh no, Harry.

"Does Harry know!?Should we go to the hospital?" I asked frantic.

"No he didn't pick up the phone, and no Kaylee said not to.She's going to call us if something goes wrong. Lets just hurry and finnish these grocerys, then we can go home and try to get ahold of Harry."I nodded in agreement, continuing to push the cart down the aisle.

[HARRY'S POV]

    "Umm Simon wanted to see me?" I told the lady behind the desk, typing away on her computer.

    "Hello Mr.Styles, Mr.Cowell is waiting for you in his office."I gave her a silent thank you before forcing my legs to move.

    A sence of deja voo came over me as I entered the cold room.My heart was hammering against my cheat, there was no telling what he may ask.I don't remember doing anything wrong or anything that could upset him and I doubt any of the others did anything either.

So why does he want me here?

    "Harry,Good to see you lad.Take a seat, I would like to discuss some......plans with you."His voice sent chills down my spine, something told me I wasn't going to like this conversation very much.

    "Plans? Plans for what exactly?"Simon adjusted him self in his seat.

    He cleared his throat,"Plans for more promotion for the band.Something to draw more attention to One Direction.And you're going to play a big role in all of this."

Shit

    Now I'm really nervous, what could he have in mind? Why do I have to be involved!? Maybe its not a bad thing, hopefully he means me and Aileen can finally tell the press and the fans that we're married.

    "What do I have to do?"I was anxious to know the answer.

    "Well, Syco Records spoke with another very popular star's management and they agreed on the whole thing, most of it was their idea.Now this is where you come in Harry, you will have to 'break up' with Aileen and start dating another girl, which we will be assigning you.Soon the press will find out and the news will spread like wildfire.It's brilliant don't you think?"

    My body went numb, for a second I couldn't feel any emotions then all I could feel was rage and panic.

    "BRILLIANT?! NO IT'S NOT BLOODY BRILLIANT! WHAT THE HELL SIMON! HOW COULD YOU EVEN THINK I WOULD GO THROUGH WITH THIS! I LOVE AILEEN, I'M NOT GOING TO LEAVE HER FOR SOME GIRL I DON'T EVEN KNOW JUST FOR PUBLICITY!"I was standing now, struggling to keep my self from ripping Simon's head clean off.

    "Harry calm down you're not really going to break up with her you will still be happily married to her but the fans won't know that."A sarcastic laugh escaped my lips.

    "Happily? We aren't happy! We want to tell the world, I Want to tell the world! but you fuckers won't let us!And I'm not going through with this."

    Now he was the one laughing.It wasn't a happy nor sarcastic laugh, it was a horrific cackle that made the hairs on my neck stand on end.

    "Oh my dear boy, it wasn't a offer.You have no choice, it's in you're contract after all.We, Syco management , take care of helping you be known all around the world and you, the artist, just sing and look good."

    I felt like the floor was giving away beneath me, and there was no safety net.

    The man standing in front of me, the one I once called a friend, was ripping my world apart.Hate was all I felt towards the stranger standing before me, he no longer was the kind man who helped us for fill our dream but a cold hearted business man.

    I stayed quite and sat down in complete defeat.

    "Good so you will cooperate.Starting next week you will no longer be dating Yaridia.Instead you will be with the one and only country sweet heart Taylor Swift, dhe will be your new girlfriend. All of you are going to have a interview tomorrow announcing that One Direction is currently working on a new album and your 'break up' with Aileen."