CHAPTER 34

[MELANIE'S POV]

    I gathered my purse,phone and keys as I  out of my car and walked to the front door.Just as I was about to the key in the lock, the door swung open, and Harry pretty much pushed me out of the way.

   "Harry? Harry where are you going, wjat happened?" insted of answering he started to swear and kicked his car.

    My eyes opend wide with panic I had never seen Harry this violent, the one with the violent temper is Zayn not Harry.Quickly I ran in side, got Liam and the boys to go out side and try to calm him down.

    About ten minutes went by before Harry's rage had subsided. Him and the boy's came in."DID YOU PUNCH LIAM!? HAROLD! "Gisselle yelped rushing to her boyfriends side examaning his bleeding nose.

"I'm so sorry I did it with out thinking."

    "But you still punched him!" immediately I turned towards Niall to make sure Harry hadn't hurt him in anyway.

    "Niall, babe why are you limping?"He signed and looked at Harry then started to laugh."It's not funny you're hurt."

    "I'm fine really.I was Getting Hazza off of Liam and he decided to try and kick me in a place that shouldn't be kicked but fell and ended up kicking my knee."

    Now Gisselle was the one sighing,"Explain now.What pissed you off so much that made you hit your own band mates."His face paled, with out another word he ran up stairs to most likely see Aileen.

    "Does anybody know what the hell is going on?" Zayn asked as he took a seat with Perrie on his lap.My eyes scanned everyone's face, looking for a sign that one of them may know something.I stop on Louis's face.

"Looouu, spill it."

"Never."he hissed playfully.

    "Louis William Tomlinson, tell us know or so help me I will strangle you."Gisselle growled still trying to clean up Liam's blood.Louis stared at her wide eyed.

    Kaylee laughed,"Ok I have two things to say; one, Gisselle I'm not going to let you strangle my boyfriend,"

"Aw thanks babe." Louis cooed.

"Cause that my job." Kay continued smirking up at her lover.

"Heey!"he gasped.

    "Shut up Lou, you know I love you. And the second thing is I know why Harry is upset."everyone turned and looked at her, ready to ask questions." Hush and let me finnish.Aileen Styles is pregnant."

    "SHE'S WHAT!?"Gisselle, Perrie and I shouted in unison.

    "I told them to use protection." Lou chuckled, Perrie smacked his arm in return.

    "Now is not the time for jokes Tomlinson." she hissed.Everyone is in complete shock.

    I can't believe it, Harry and Aileen are going to be parents. And they're both only twenty!

[HARRY'S POV]

I fucked up, I fucked up so bad

    Once in our room I searched for my wife, I felt my heart break in to a million pieces at the sight in front of me.

    Aileen sat against the head board , she didn't hear me come in.Her hand was slowly rubbing circles on her tummy as she cried.

    "I'm so sorry sweety, we'll make it through this, you and I. Daddy,"a sob escaped her lips."D-daddy is a bit upset but I kn-know he loves you.I hope he loves you.....I hope he still loves me."now she wad completely breaking down.

This is all my fault.I did this to her.

    "Aileen don't say that.I love you so so much and having a child together is the best thing that could ever happen but it's just," I sighed and explained to her everything that Simon wanted to do.She listened and nodded letting me know she was paying attention.

"He can't do that it's....it's wrong!"

    "I know baby but I have no choice, I have to do it.For us."I bent down and placed a kiss on her stomach. "For the three of us." she looked up at me with such love in her eyes, and I looked back at her with just as much love.

[AILEEN'S POV]

    That one small gesture made my heart swell with pride and adoration. "I love you Yari ,don't you ever forget that."

    Tears of joy trickled down my cheeks, "And I love you. "He brushed my tears away with his thumb.

    "Come on lets go down stairs and tell everyone else. "he smiled and helped me stand.

    Once we were down stairs, everyone was watching our every move. "Um Liam, Niall, did you guys get in a fight?"

    "No, your husband got aggressive. "Liam laugh pulling Gisselle closer to him.I looked up at Haz , he just shrugged looking guilty. We both took a seat next to Zayn and Perrie, I cleared my throat to get everyones attention. Honestly I didn't even need to sence they were already watching my like I may disappear if they looked away.

    "So I, we need to tell all of you somthing. "I took a deep breath."I'm pregnant."

    I waited for their reaction but all they did was smile.Harry and I looked at each other confused. Did they not hear me correct or do they just not care? Then I remembered Louis and Kaylee already knew so they most likely already told them.Suddenly both Harry and I were being engulfed in hugs and being told congratulations.

I was beaming with happiness, our baby is going to have a amazing family.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please vote, comment, follow <3

Also there is only 4 or 5 more chapters left of Life Behind The Stage :) I'll update soon loves

                                                -xoxox