CHAPTER 35

[GISSELLE'S POV]

*Four months later*

    Lately thing have been different.Everyone moved out of the old house, we all still live in London like management asked us to.They said they would only let us live on our own if we stayed here.Aileen finally agreed on finding out the gender of her baby and Harry couldn't be happier with the fact that he's going to have a baby boy.Zayn's all upset because Perrie left on tour.Turns out she's in a band too, Little Mix.

*beep beep*

    I unlocked my phone and read the text I had just received.

FROM:Unknown

Come on baby you can't avoid me forever.Moving isn't going to help you either, I already know your new address. I even know where your little pop-star friends live too.

    The blood running through my vains turned to ice. Fear was once again crawling its way back in to my life.Liam entered the living room, freash out of the shower.He frowned down at me and reached for my face.I didn't notice I was crying until Liam brushed the tears away.

    "What's wrong love?"he asked, concern clouded his face.I placed the phone in his hand allowing him to read the message."Again? This is the fifth text this week."Stress and tension filled the room, engulfing us.

    "Liam what are we going to do? I'm so sick of feeling terrified in my own home! Why can't he just leave me alone! After everything he's put me through he still continues to threaten me and the ones I love! "I sobbed in to my hands.Liam wrapped his arms around me, ensuring me he was going to protect me.

    "I don't know love, but we'll figure out something."

[NIALL'S POV]

    I felt Melanie shift beside me, leting me know she was awake."Morning beautiful."I whispered placing a kiss on the tip of her nose then lips.She signed and snuggled closer to my chest."You hungry? "

    "Yes, very."she laughed as her stomach growled.I laughed along with her.She got out if bed and immediately ran to the bathroom, I on the other hand headed to the kitchen and started to make breakfast for two."You know you should really put a shirt on Niall"I looked over my shoulder to find her siting on top of the counter with a glass of oj in hand.

    "And I should do that because? "I asked placing the eggs and bacon on plates.

"Cause it's distracting."

    I arched my eyebrows, the corners of my mouth turned up in a mischievous grin."Oh I distract you?"She giggled getting off the counter top, and grabbed both plates and moving them to the island.

    "Yeah you do, it's just too hideous! " she was having a laughing fit now."I'm-I'm sorry baby I love you but I couldn't help I I just had to say it.I'm joking though, you have a very sexy body."I wiggled my eyebrows causing more giggles to ripple from her.

"You are very giggly today."

[LIAM'S POV]

"LEAVE ME ALONE DAMN IT!" Gisselle's shout came from the kitchen I ran to her side in an instant. She was backed up to the wall, her hands tangled in her hair.  Tears were streaming down her flushed cheeks.

"Breath Gisselle, breath.Now, what happened?"she pointed the now craked phone laying on the floor opposite from us with a shaky hand.I picked up the device.

FROM:Unknown

I'll see you soon baby ,really soon ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's short and reallllyy crappy, sorry it's a filler chapter so yeaaah not good xD

Please comment ,vote, follow <3

3 more chapters and a epilogue and it will be the end of Life Behind The Stage.  :,)

I may do 4 instead of 3, I'm not sure yet

                                            -xoxox