CHAPTER 8

[KAYLEE'S POV]

What did I do wrong?

"Kay will you open the door I just want to talk!" a male's voice came from the other side of the door."Who is it?"I sniffled.

"Tis I, Zayn Malik of Bradford! "He said in a weird voice.He always new how to make me laugh. I got of my bed and unlocked the door."He didn't mean it!"he said instantly.

"Yes he did."I whipered. Zayn wrapped his arms around me and started to sing to me.I was lucky to have a friend like him.

This is all my fault, i'm the worst person in the world.

[LIAMS POV]

I was still trying to process what Louis had told me and Harry down stairs. I was in my room laying on my back staring at the ceiling. Zayn was comforting Kay,Niall is trying to get Melanie to talk but she's just sat on her bed staring at the floor, she had a look of horror and her eye's were....distant. Louis locked him self in his room and Harry was down stairs with Aileen they had been spending a lot of time together ever sense they came back from their honeymoon.

So here I am all alone.

There was a knock at my door , then Gisselle came in.I got up immediately, my heart skipped a beat."Can YOU explain what's wrong with everyone!?"Gisselle asked me.I explained.She sat next to me still processing what I just said.

"Wow, I leave for a hour and all this shit happens."She whispered. Gisselle let out a gasp. "Has this happened before?" .I shuck my head no.A tear ran down her face.

Oh no, please don't cry, then i'll feel even worse.

"What if all of this is happening because of me!? What if having another person in the house is putting them on edge!?"she whispered. I got a hint of anger.How the hell would this be her fault!?Gisselle is so nice she would never ever be the cause for something like this.

"It's not your fault, they are just being stupid.Well at least Louis is" I told her.She smiled and my heart swelled.Oh how I wish she was mine.I started to close the distance between us, my lips are like a inch away from hers.

"I-I left something in the car! Be right back."She said rushing out of my room.Leaving me sad and alone.

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH ME, SHE'S ONLY BEEN HERE FOR A MONTH AND A HALF AND I'M ALREADY MAKING A MOVE IN HER! SHE JUST GOT OUT OF A HORRIBLE RELATIONSHIP AND SHE MOST LIKELY ISN'T READY FOR ANOTHER ONE! GGGGAAAAA! IM SO STUPID!...........Stupid, and in love.

[GISSELLE'S POV]

WHAT. DID .I. JUST. DO!

I leaned against the car, I looked up at Liam's bedroom window.I most likely just ruined the only chance I had with him.I know he likes me and now he's going to think I don't feel the same way about him.But I do like him a lot!I mean this wouldn't be the first time I kiss him, but I got scared.

Ever sense I left Ryan I feel like I can't trust any guy in the world ever again.Especially the ones that are extremely attractive, like Ryan.Liam would never hurt me and I know that for a fact! He is the sweetest guy in the world.I need to fix this.I took a deep breath and made my way back in side the house.Hoping that Liam will give me a chance.  

************************************************************************************ 

(NEXT DAY)

[NIALLS POV]

*growl*

Time to get up ,I'm hungry!

I took a quick shower, got dressed and headed down stairs.It was quite, too quite. It was freaking me out.Aileen was sitting on the floor with Harrys head in her lap.Liam was sitting on the sofa on his phone most likely on twitter. Gisselle kept stealing glances at Liam.Kay was sitting next to Zayn who had his arm around her.Her eye's looked red and puffy so you could tell she had been crying.Louis was trying to avoid eye contact with everyone and Melanie looked plain sad.I frowned in disapproval, I hate it when my friends are sad.Harry was the first to break the silence "So did you enjoy your afternoon nap?".I looked at the time on my phone it read 3:00 p.m.

Wow did I sleep that long?

I Smiled and said "Yes!"in a perky voice.No one laughed ,they just smiled."Lets do something today guys!" Everyone nodded yes in agreement. "Sooooo were to bacaru?"I asked."How about the fair?"Gisselle answered."I'm up for it."Aileen and Melanie said in unison.

"I don't see why not."Liam shrugged.Ok so that five out of nine so far."I'll go cause my wife is going."Harry smiled and winked at Aileen causing her to blush.Kaylee nodded and Zayn shouted"Hell yeah! ".

Good that just leaves...Louis.

All eyes were on him now, waiting for a response.

"Ok. "he smiled weakly.

"YEAAAAAYY!"I shouted in excitement.I jumped on to Louis lap and kissed his cheek .Lou started to laugh"Get off you fat leprechaun!"Louis joked.Everyone was ready to leave in less then 20 min. I was about to get in the car when I remembered something and it was super important"WAIT!? WHAT ABOUT FOOD!?".

That got a laugh out of the whole gang."IT WASN'T A JOKE!" I laughed.

"It's ok Niall I have money to buy things at the fair for us to eat.I also brought some snacks to control the hunger till we get there."Lesley exclaimed holding up a some what large bag.She opened it and started to hand out snacks."Takis for Kay and Gisselle. Potato chips for Zayn and Harry. Mini marshmallows for Liam.Carrots for Louis. Hot cheetos forAileen  and one red velvet cupcake for Niall."

"MARRY ME RIGHT KNOW! PLEASE BE MRS. MALIK! "Zayn joked taking the chips from her.I new he was just playing but I couldn't help getting a bit jealous.She laughed

"As tempting as it sounds sorry but no, my heart already belongs to someone."My heart sank the moment those words left her lips.I need to ask her out this week before this OTHER guy takes her from me, time to put Zayn's plan to work. 

____________________________________________________________________________________

Short and stupid sorry guys!. 

Well please comment ,vote, get me a puppy?  

LOVE YOU LOVEBUGS! ♥♡♥♡♥♡♥