CHAPTER 17

[HARRYS POV]

The music was blaring I couldn't take my eyes off of Aileen as she swayed her hips to the music."You look beautiful you know that?" I whispered into her ear seductively. She giggled in return, I took her hand in mine and we both walk to the bar with the others were standing."What's going on?" I slurred, I was drunk but not to the point where I didn't know what was going on or what I was doing.

"Melz,Gisselle and Zayn are having a contest to see who can drink the most shots ,12 is the limit Liam's rule ."Louis answered taking a swig from his beer.His arms wrapped around Kaylee's waist.She had a margarita in her hand. "Zayn's had 7 ,both Nuvia and Lesley have had 6." Zayn asked the bartender for another Gisselle and Melanie did the same.

Louis offered me a beer I took it without hesitation ,Gisselle was in the lead with 9, she was about to drink the tenth but was stopped by Liam."That's it no more for you, come on let's go dance."she put the glass and made her way to dance floor. That left just Zayn and Melanie. I turned to Niall expecting him to stop his girlfriend as well but he cheered her on instead.I laughed and took a drink from my beer. "Damn!Zayn you may wanna pick up the pace cause Melz caught up to you!" Kaylee giggled sipping at her drink.They were both at 10 shots, Melanie grabbed 2 shot cups,filled them to the top and drank them like if it were water.

"I WIN! TAKE THAT MALIK!"Melanie shouted in triumph. Liam motion for us to join him and Gisselle on the dance floor."Wait who am I supposed to dance!?Everyone already has a dance partner except me!You've got your wife, Louis has Kaylee and well you get the point."Zayn pouted.

My eyes widened in worry, I looked around making sure no one had heared him refer to Aileen as my wife. Management doesn't want the marriage to go public ,they think it will ruin our career or something like that, the alcohol is starting to affect me.

"Zayn are you stupid or something you know you can't call Aileen that in public!Sorry, you're a good looking lad I'm sure you'll find a girl around here." he shook his head and scanned the room.

"I think I just did." I look in the direction he was looking at to find a tall slender blonde twirling a strand of her hair in between her fingers and biting her bottom lip looking directly at Zayn.I chuckled.

"Haz are we going to dance or nooooooooootttt?" Aileen giggled taking a drink from my beer.I lead her to the the group of people in the center of the club letting the music take control of my body.All I could hear was 'Scream' by Usher poring out of the speakers.

[KAYLEE'S POV]

"Go get your own bloody shoes! i'm not going to leave until I get crowned the princess of Tekeleke!YO HO A PIRATE'S LIFE FOR ME!"Louis sang.All the alcohol had gone to his head, I smiled and shuck my head."Fine I'll ask Melanie if she'll go with me."I laughed and made my way to were Niall and Melanie were dancing.

"Hey will you go to the car with me I brought extra shoes in case I couldn't take wearing the heels, soo wiilll youuu coommee?"I asked her.Melanie looked at Niall and nodded.

"I have to go to the loo anyway.Don't take to long babe."Niall said giving Melanie a quick kiss before rushing to the bathroom."Someone drank waaayy to much!"Melanie giggled at her boy friend.

The parking lot was completely empty except for the cars."Woah-oh-oh Woah-oh-oh its always a good time."I sang to my self , Melanie started to sing along with me.

"So how is it going with you and Niall?"

"He's amazing and sweet! You know what we're all dating someone from the band and Zayn's the only one who doesn't have a girlfriend. "she giggled.

"You're sooo drunk you know that?"I laughed reaching in to the backseat in search of my shoes, my back to her.I was answered by a stifled cry.I turned to find the dark haired guy from the last time the girls and I went clubbing here pinning Melanie to the side of the car, his had over her mouth.

"GET THE FUCK OFF OF HER LOGAN!"I raised my arms ready to attack him but I was stoped by another man.

"Hello lovely." he snickered.

I tried to scream only to have it muffled by my attacker. "SHUT UP YOU LITTLE BITCH! LOGAN MAKE THAT ONE SHUT UP TOO!"I looked up at Melanie she had tears running down her face."I don't wanna have to hurt you  too so listen to him."Logan growled shaking her violently.My heart was racing, I only had two things running through my mind over and over again

'Am I going to live and am I ever going to see Louis again? '