EPILOGUE

-Nine Years Later-

[HARRY'S POV]

    "Dad, am I going to have a brother?" my nine year old son Romeo Edward Styles asked.Aileen found out two weeks ago that she is once again pregnant.I laughed at the memory of my reaction to seeing the birth of my first child.I was panicing and felt like I was going to pass out but all of that went away the moment the nurse handed me Romeo.

    "Yes, mummy is going to have a baby.Your going to be a big brother, but we don't know if you're going to get a sister or brother yet." he frowned, clearly not happy with my response. He fumbled with the remote control"What's wrong Romeo?"

    "I don't want a sister, sisters are gross!"he pouted, crossing his arms across his chest. I couldn't help but laugh at how baddly he wants a brother. Its just too cute.

    "I have a sister, remember Auntie Gemma? Don't you like her? I guess I'll just have to tell her not to visit anymore."he cocked his head to the side thoughtfully.

    "No, I love Auntie Gemma but I can't wrestle with a girl......can I?"once again I laughed at my son's stubbornness.

    "You are one hard headed boy you know that? Come here you!" I growled in a playful manner as I hugged him and blew raspberrys on to his tummy.His giggles echoing through out the house.

[AILEEN'S POV]

    I can hear the muffled sound of Romeo's and Harry's voice coming from down stairs.

    "Dad, am I going to have a brother?"he asked his dad.I chuckled, he had been asking about his new baby brother/sister sence we told him.

*ring ring ring*

"Hello?"

    "JAI PUT YOUR BROTHER DOWN! NICO STOP TRYING TO BITE JAI! Sorry, hi Aileen I was calling to ask if we are still doing the reunion at your place today."Every month sence we all got married and had kid , we have a reunion.We take turns hosting the reunion, last month it was Niall and Melanie's turn, this month is Harry and I's turn.

    "Yeah it is."there was the sound of something breaking on the other side of the line."Is everything okay over there?"I chuckled as I placed the phone between my ear and shoulder so I could use both arms to fold Romeo's clothes.

    "Peachy.Niall just accidentally knocked over the lamp trying to get the boys to stop bickering. I swear I don't know what to do about Jai and Nico, they are little trouble makers and a hand full.How did you get Romeo to be so calm?"I shrugged even though she can't see me.

    "Cause he takes after me.Remember you always use to say that I was a chill person?"we both laughed in unison at the memory.

    "Well I have to go. I need to help Niall get the boys ready.See you later on today, bye"

    "Bye, Melz."I hung up as I put away all of my sons clothes.I made my way to the kitchen to get started on making dinner for tonight, but stopped once I reached the living room.

    "No, I love Auntie Gemma but I can't wrestle with a girl......can I?"Romero asked his father.

    "You are one hard headed boy you know that? Come here you!" Harry playfuly growled as he tackled Romeo to the sofa.

    "Well he gets that from you."I spoke up interrupting their wrestle match.

"Mummy!"he managed to squirm out of Harry's grip and ran up and hugged me by the waist.