CHAPTER 14

[ZAYNS POV]

FUCK LOUIS! FUCK EVERYONE!

It was wrong for me to feel like this about my best friends ex girlfriend that he still had feelings for but I couldn't help it.There was just something about her that I liked, that won't allow me to forget about her.

I wad about to enter the restroom when I felt someones hand on my shoulder. "Zayn, what's wrong mate?"Lou asked.my blood began to boil, I couldn't think straight.

"WHAT'S WRONG? WHAT'S WRONG!? DON'T ACT STUPID TOMLINSON! YOU KNOW I LIKE HER, YET YOU GO OFF AND TELL THE WHOLE BLOODY WORLD YOU LOVE HER?! MAYBE I HAD A CHANCE, MAYBE SHE LIKES ME NOW AND NOT YOU! HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME LOUIS?!"my hands were to my sides in fists I was trying so hard not to lose my temper.

"How could I do this to you?!Zayn, it was YOUR idea to say that on this talk show and YOU'RE the one who encouraged me to try to get her back cause she told you she still had feeling for me! So stop being a bloody prick about it.If I knew for a fact that Kay liked you then I would let you have her."he paused and looked at the ground then back at me."Zayn i'm sorry but I will NOT stop fighting for her until she's back in my arms.Like I said before, I LOVE her.......and i'm pretty sure she feels the same way."

That's when I snapped.

I wasn't mad at him, I was mad at the fact that what he just said was true.I could never have her.Before I knew what I was doing my fist hit Louis's lips, I pinned him against the wall.One punch to the stomach was all it took for him to fall to his knees.I had no control of what I was doing, my mind had completely shut off.Anger still flooding over me, I aimed a hard kick straight at his face, Louis blocked it with his hand causing it to make a strange sound. I finally snapped out of it when Louis howled in pain.

"ZAYN WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!"Liam shouted.

"What's going on I was talking to Simon on the phone when I heard a loud thud so I......LOUIS WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED?!"Harry rushed to his aid.Everyone was glaring at me with pure hatred in their eye's.

What have I done.

I ran to the the limo waiting for us outside. I collapsed in the backseat. I was the only person in the car.

I probably just ruined my friend ship with everyone. Niall opened the door."Zayn what's wrong and don't say nothing cause you just bet the shit out of poor Lou." "How do you not hate me?" I mumbled. He gave me a pained look"Knowing Louis he'll forgive you but the other lads....we'll you have to figure something out."I thought for what seemed like hours then I came up with a solution."No matter how hard I will try to make them forgive me it won't work so i'm......"

"Niall im so sorry but i'm.......i'm leaving the band."

__________________________________________ 

SOOOORRRRRYYY FOR ENDING IT LIKE THAT GUYSS! >_< 

Please comment and vote<3