CHAPTER 30

[AILEENVS POV]

Why do I feel so sick? What's wrong with me!?

Its been two week and I still haven't gotten any better.I'm constantly getting nauseous, dizzy, and then it will all just go away only to come back in a few hours. Harry and everyone also have been trying to convince me to go to the doctor but I refuse, I just don't want to go.

Slowly I got up to go downstairs and get a drink of water but was stopped by a sudden wave of nausea. I ran to the bathroom.

"Yari? Are you okay." Kaylee's voice came from the other side of the door.

"Yeah...fine." I guess she didn't believe me because next thing I know she's standing next to me looking worried and concerned.

"Come on let's get you downstairs so you drink some tea and some medicine."Kay told me with a comforting tone. Once downstairs I receive multiple looks of concern. Zayn was about to say something but received a call from Perry, he answerd and left the kitchen but not before giving me a tight hug.

"Where is Harry? Is he still with Simon?" I asked Melanie who was trying to get Harrys new cat off the top shelf.

"Yeah.GET DOWN YOU STUPID CAT, YOU'RE GOING TO FALL!Aileen I like cats I really do but I'm starting to strongly dislike this kitten, she's always doing things she shouldn't! Yesterday she snuck in to my room, found her way to my bathroom and jumped in to the shower with me.Then she snuck in to Louis's room and started clawing at his Toms and believe me he through a fit about that!" she mumbled climing on to the counter still attempting to get ahold of Ginger.

"Its true, Ginger is a trouble maker and I still haven't forgiven her for destroying my Toms but she's still my partner in crime."he shouted from the living room sofa.A small giggle escaped my lips.Kay handed me a a cup of tea.

"Drink it.You need somthing in your system."was all she said. I nodded.Zayn re-entered the room.

"Perrie is coming over later, is that alright with you guys?" Everyone said yes in unison.

"She's really nice, Zaynie you found your self a keeper." Kaylee replied helping Melanie off the counter who had finally got hold of the orange fur ball.Zayn, Niall and Louis laughed in unison.

She really is a trouble maker, but Harry really wants to keep her and well she grew on me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for not updating!!

I'm terrible at it I know (/.\) but thank you for still reading Life Behind The Stage. It means a lot to me and thank you for all the nice comments you guys send me on Twitter :) *pulls you in to a virtual hug*

This chapter is short and suckish I know and I'm sorry.

    Love you my beautiful ladybugs

                                                        -xoxo