CHAPTER 38

[LIAM'S POV]

    I had never seen Gisselle drive so fast in my life.It took us no more then ten minutes to reach Harry's house.A red truck was parked in front, it had to be Ryan's.Gisselle didn't even turn the engine off before jumping out of the car and running to the house.I ran after her, Josh hot on my heals.

    "Your not going in there alone."my hand warpped around her wrist , keeping her from storming inside.

"We'll go in together then, I hope we're not too late." she whimpered.

    Just as we where about to move to the door a cry of rage from Niall filled the air.A cold chill ran down my spine. "Shit!" Gisselle released my hand ran to the door.

    "Ryan didn't even bother to lock the door.Like always...." a look of fear and remembrance flickered through her eyes but was gone in a second."RYAN GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM HER!"

    The look Ryan had on his face when he heared and saw Gisselle in the door was is something I'll never forget.

[MELANIE'S POV]

    My heart was hammering against my cheat, my whole body had gone numb.I can't move, I try but I can't get my legs to take me to where Ryan is holding the one I love at dagger point.

    "Answer me you stupid slut! One flick of my wrist and your boyfriend goes limp."Tears started to pour down my face, I felt so helpless.

If I tell him ,then Gisselle and Liam get hurt.

If I don't ,then Niall dies.

    "Please, don't.Please I'm begging you don't hurt him." he cocked his head to the side.I felt his eye's travel up and down my body.A cold smirk played on his lips.

    "Well.....would you like to take his place? Mabye he'll be more easily convinced. Logan, bring her to me."

    "No! Leave her alone.Tell them you don't want to take my place!Tell them damn it."

  "I'm so sorry."I cried barely audible but enough for Niall to be the only one to hear it.

    Logan yanked me forword.Once again I was on my knees, my back facing Ryan. His hand snaked through my hair."Oh how romantic, he saved you the first time and now you're saving him by taking his place."

    He ran the flat side of the small blade down the side of my face.Tightening his grip on my hair."Such a pretty face, such a waist to have to kill you."

    "You're sick!" I spat trying to stop the tears from flowing.His humorous look quickly morphed into a mix of anger and murderous lust.I let out a yelp of pain as he yanked my hair back, exposing my neck to his blood thirsty glare.

    My blood ran cold when I felt the familiar icy blade against my throat.

This is it, I'm going to die.

"RYAN GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM HER!"

"G-Gisselle?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Seeee Niall girls! I told you Niall wasn't going to die. Half of the twitter dm's where from readers freaking out about niall dying. buut I would never kill off  my boo! <33

Anywhooooo please comment, vote, follow

and ,or, tweet me :)

                                          -xoxox