Chapter 4: I Got It, Husband~

Lin Luoqing watches tragically as Lin Fei travels closer, step by step. His feelings were complicated and his facial expressions subtle. 

It was he who underestimate Lin Fei. But Fei Fei, do you have to be this violent?!

How did you learn to utilize external forces at such a young age?

Which dog thing taught you such a thing?

Immediately, Lin Luoqing reacted. Wasn't it the original owner the very dog thing? He had taken such a broonstick to hit Lin Fei and with Lin Fei's intellect, naturally he'd learn that using such an object would hurt more.

Therefore, how are you going to repay me, original owner?!

Transmigrate back!

Lin Fei did not care for Lin Luoqing's inner turmoil and outburst. He only calmly walked in front of him, holding the broomstick with his expression peaceful, as he says, "Uncle, I'm going to hit back now."

Lin Luoqing: ......

Lin Luoqing: QAQ

What can Lin Luoqing say?

What he had already agreed to, even if he had to kneel down, he can only accept it. 

So he only extended his hands again. Only this time, he raised his left hand. After all, he still needed his right hand to eat and write.

Lin Fei raised the broomstick, and pursed his lips. Lin Luoqing instinctively turns his head away as he cries in his heart - my poor left hand that I use to play on my phone and throw trash with!!!

Afterwards, he hears a "pa" sound. In the next second, what he expected as the broomstick never lowered but rather, it was exchanged with a child's hardest smack. Yet, no matter what, would never make anything hurt. 

Lin Luoqing looks back with shock. Lin Fei's smile had yet to disappear but the moment he sees Lin Luoqing turn his head back, he forced himself to flatten the curves at the edges of his lips and exchange his expression for one of calmness and indifference. 

He did not speak. Instead he simply turned around returned the broomstick back to the kitchen. 

Lin Luoqing watches Lin Fei's back and questions, "You're done?"

"I'm done." Lin Fei states.

"Just one time?"

Lin Fei fell silent for a moment before saying quietly, "It's not good to hit others, Mom didn't like it."

Lin Luoqing froze for a moment and did not think that Lin Fei would say such words.

The Lin Fei who had grown up had tormented "Lin Luoqing" for an entire 6 months before letting him go but now he only hit him once and only with his hand, no less. And he was ready to forget his past hatred and grievances?

Lin Luoqing suddenly felt his heart ache for the boy. What sort of abuse and both physical as well harm that was never seen and was never recorded down in the book did the original owner had to have inflicted on the child for Lin Fei to  torment "Lin Luoqing" for half a year?

Yet even so, after his initial disgust and hatred grew into boredom, he still let the original owner go.

He was actually much more gentle than Lin Luoqing originally thought him to be. 

Lin Luoqing stood up and walked behind Lin Fei. With one giant swoop, he picked the boy up with a hug. 

Lin Fei was caught off guard and was lifted from his feet. However, he did not panic. Only, it was rare for him to show anything other than indifference as the child only scrunched his eyebrows at him, "What are you doing?"