Chapter 162: Signing Qin Ruyun, Yang Feng Fired

Wu Xinyuan ignored him. He headed over to Lin Luoqing and relayed a few words to him.

Lin Luoqing nodded his head, and said to him, "People like him aren't suitable to be managers. If possible, have their boss fire him along the way."

"Alright," Wu Xinyuan agreed.

"Go," He gave Yang Feng another glance.

Yang Feng angrily strode out of the lounge.

Qin Ruyun followed along with Wu Xinyuan.

Before heading out, she gave Lin Luoqing one last look. Lin Luoqing gave her a gentle smile.

The words Lin Luoqing had said on her behalf echoed in her ear. Even she didn't know exactly when she started to apologize so habitually. It became such a habit that she never even thought to think there was anything wrong with it. 

She apologized over and over again, and only Lin Luoqing thought she shouldn't be this way. He would ask her if her manager constantly had her apologize, and would tell Yang Feng he wasn't doing his job right. 

When he scolded Yang Feng, Qin Ruyun felt an inexplicable refreshing feeling surge within her. It was as though she felt like this was the way it was supposed to be and that she didn't do anything wrong.

She felt like a drowning person who was able to finally gasp a fresh breath. With him, her fragile, anxious, and tense being was finally able to relax for a moment.

So she was willing to trust him.

It wasn't that Qin Ruyun didn't have the slightest hesitation. She also had her own doubts and wondered if she should just give up. She felt like she had been walking this dark tunnel path for a long time now. Perhaps it was time to light a lamp for herself. 

She felt too tired. Too weary.

Wu Xinyuan was very efficient. Soon enough, Lin Luoqing received his notification that they had arrived at Qin Ruyun's company and was handling liquidation procedures. 

Yang Feng didn't expect that they were sincerely willing to pay the liquidation fee for Qin Ruyun and began deliberating over whether Qin Ruyun really had potential. He tried to persuade his boss to prevent the termination. 

But Qin Ruyun had already signed the termination contract. The money had been paid. It was useless to prevent anything now.

"For you to go through so much trouble, don't you just want to sign her?"

"I do indeed have such intentions," Wu Xinyuan didn't bother hiding his intentions now.

Yang Feng sneered, "For a waste like her, you'd be wasting your money signing her anyways."

"Only a waste like you would result in a loss of profit. President Zhang, I sincerely recommend you fire him. He doesn't look like an employee of your company. More like a double agent sent by another company."

President Zhang frowned, "Mr. Wu."

"President Zhang, you're the president of your company, and might not understand many matters. That's okay. You'll soon come to realize just how much loss your employee Yang Feng has incurred for your company."

President Zhang scowled, "What do you mean?"

Wu Xinyuan was also a manager. He was Xingyi's manager at that. Both him and Yang Feng were managers and understood each others' careers. In fact, they understood each other's tactics and capabilities better than he, as Yang Feng's boss would.

For him to say that, President Zhang couldn't help but wonder if Yang Feng failed to meet expectations or failed at his responsibilities of being a manager. Did he do something wrong?