Chapter 130: Expert Scammer Ji Yuxiao

Father Lin continued to converse with Lin Luoqing and Ji Yuxiao with great difficulty for a long time. After what seemed like ages, dinner time finally arrived. Lin Luojing also finally descended down the stairs and prepared to eat with them.

He sat in his seat and looked at Lin Luoqing who sat across from him. The more he looked, the more aggravated he became. He stood up, prepared to use the restroom.

Father Lin sensed his movements and was frightened he would do something that would incense Ji Yuxiao again. He demanded sternly, "What are you doing?"

Lin Luojing: ....

He just wanted to use the bathroom. Did he have to report to him about that too? 

Was Lin Luoqing really that important?

Lin Luojing gritted his teeth, "That bathroom."

Ji Leyu heard him say and as though suddenly thought of something, he drew near Lin Fei's ear and whispered, "Can I make him trip over and fall? That should be alright, right?"

Lin Fei glanced over at him, but Ji Leyu had already hopped off his stool, "Daddy, I'm going to wash my hands."

Lin Fei hurriedly followed and Ji Leyu felt helpless, "I'm just going to trip him. It's not going to do anything."

Why did he still have to follow him?

Lin Fei didn't respond, but also didn't stop Ji Leyu. It could be considered a silent acquiescence. 

Ji Leyu sighed a relief as he mused Lin Luojing really had it lucky this time. Forget it. Who let Ji Leyu be a well-behaved little brother who listened to his Ge Ge?

Ji Leyu deliberately gave Lin Fei a gentle shove before giggling and hurrying to the bathroom.

Lin Fei felt helpless and had to chase after him.

Ji Yuxiao watched from afar and couldn't help but laugh. He thought they sure were little kids. They had to be together even just to wash hands. 

Lin Luoqing didn't take it seriously either. Ji Leyu would wash his hands before he ate at home too. Besides, Lin Fei went with him. Ji Leyu shouldn't do anything bad right before Lin Fei, right? 

Definitely not.

He watched as Ji Leyu ran around the corner and disappeared. He leaned against his seat and waited for the two kids to eat together.

Ji Leyu had used the bathroom here already and was well aware that the bathroom here separated the room into dry and wet parts. 

He turned on the sink and started to wash his hands. Lin Fei watched him and decided to wash his hands as well. 

As they were washing their hands, Lin Luojing passed by and headed into the restroom.

Ji Leyu watched as he closed the door. He then headed over and took out a bottle from his pocket. He then poured the oil on the ground.

Lin Fei watched Ji Leyu did all this without the slightest panic or change in expression. He thought this Ji Leyu really wasn't afraid of being discovered at all.

After Ji Leyu was done, he washed his hands again. He then stood before the mirror and made a funny face as he waited for Lin Luojing to come out and fall from his trap.

He didn't have to wait too long. Lin Luojing soon opened the door and sure enough, the moment he walked out, he was caught off guard by the slippery floor and fell directly to the ground, screaming as he hit the floor.

As though he had been frightened, Ji Leyu turned around and asked with a timid voice, "Uncle, are you okay?"

Lin Luojing glared at him and said angrily, "None of your business."