Chapter 142: Lin Fei's Identity and Decision

Lin Luoqing looked over the file Ji Yuxiao had given him. The more he read, the more surprised he became. He was wondering why Chen Ming would show up at this time to fight over Lin Fei with him. He really had a purpose.

Ji Yuxiao's assistant gave him a response and results soon after. They most likely had investigated Lin Luoxi's relationships already, but due to Ji Yuxiao's orders of avoidance, didn't send him the respective information. Now that Ji Yuxiao was interested in it again, they simply had to organize another file before sending it over. 

Lin Luoqing headed over and leaned against Ji Yuxiao as the two of them read over it together.

The matter wasn't that complicated.

Lin Luoxi met Chen Ming when she was still a junior undergraduate student. the two started their relationship and by the time Lin Luoxi became a senior and prepared to gradaute, she was also prepared to marry Chen Ming.

Lin Luoxi's mother then passed away and her father immediately kicked her out. She was left with "Lin Luoqing" as her only relative left, but "Lin Luoqing" spent his days with those questionable friends of his cried about returning to the Lin Family again and again. He wanted Father Lin to recognize him again. Lin Luoxi felt lonely and wanted to marry Chen Ming before. She wanted a new family as soon as possible. 

Hence, she had "Lin Luoqing" meet with Chen Ming and introduced her brother to her boyfriend. But Chen Ming never intended to marry her.

Chen Ming could be considered to originate from a well-off family. His family was involved in electrical appliance business. His parents already had a marriage partner in mind for him. They were only waiting for the marriage to occur and allow their family to climb higher in social circle.

Although Chen Ming did like Lin Luoxi, he didn't dare go against his parents' wishes. Hence, he continued his sweet relationship with Lin Luoxi on one hand, but also continued to meet and know his fiancé better. 

That was until Lin Luoxi found out she was pregnant. Lin Luoxi was both frightened and pleased. She was still a young woman. For her to suddenly be with a child, on one hand, she was happy to be able to carry the child of herself and her loved one, but on the other hand, she and Chen Ming weren't married yet. This child had come too suddenly, and she was left unprepared. 

Lin Luoxi didn't want to abort the child and talked to Chen Ming about the prospect of marriage.

But how did Chen Ming dare? He immediately had Lin Luoxi abort the child. 

Lin Luoxi was unwilling, but with Chen Ming's warped reasoning and persistent persuasion, she was shaken. He told Lin Luoxi that if his parents knew about this, their impression of Lin Luoxi would turn into that of a girl who didn't know self-preservation and was too casual. They wouldn't agree to their marriage and that would be detrimental to their relationship.

Lin Luoxi was persuaded and agreed to abort the child.

But before she had the time to abort the child, she chanced upon Chen Ming engaged in intimate actions with another girl. 

Lin Luoxi took the pictures and questioned Chen Ming about it. As the hard evidence was revealed, Chen Ming wasn't able to refute anything. He told her the truth and said his parents would never allow the two of them to marry. The other party was his fiancé, but he was also reluctant to part with Lin Luoxi. Hence, he could only hide everything from Lin Luoxi.

Lin Luoxi was in disbelief. If was only after a long while that she was able to speak again, and when she did, it was to break up with him.

Chen Ming intended to persuade her to stay with him, but he was unable to succeed. He could only call her to persuade her to abort the child. After all, even if she gave birth to it, he wouldn't take responsibility over the child, and the child wouldn't never be on their Chen Family register either.