Chapter 184: "Ge, Do You Think That Person..."

In the end, Ji Yuxiao didn't allow Lin Luoqing to help undress him. He was afraid he wouldn't be able to restrain himself. It was still daylight out and continuing wouldn't be appropriate.

Lin Luoqing laughed. He watched as Ji Yuxiao took the robe off and helped him apply the oil. After, he massaged Ji Yuxiao's muscles before getting up and getting ready to pick the children up from school.

Ji Yuxiao sent him off before heading to his study.

He was prepared to look through the papers that had piled up for that day when his phone ranged. Ji Yuxiao peered at the caller ID before picking up the call.

"What is it?"

"Currently, the number of people recruited for the spring has been finalized. The personnel you've arranged have also assumed their respective positions."

"Well done. You've worked hard."

"It's nothing. However, President Ji, recently, your third uncle has been stuffed one of his people in as well. That person is currently working as the vice-head manager in the sales department."

Ji Yuxiao's brows slightly furrowed, "Who? My third uncle?"

"Yes. Because of this, General Manager Ji Mu and your third uncle even had an argument. After all, your third uncle's original intentions were to set his person up as Vice General Manager. But such plans are directly slapping Ji Mu's face. How was it possible for General Manager Ji Mu to agree? Ji Mu's father also disapproved. Hence, the chair meeting these few days have been quite entertaining and rowdy. It was also because of the chaos that your third uncle had to settle for the vice head manager position in the sales department. However, the way I see it, his momentum and arrogance can compare to the actual Head Manager."

"What about my father? What's his position?" Ji Yuxiao inquired? "Does he know about this matter?"

"It was only after your father's intervention and him who had him positioned in the sales department after the initial disagreement."

Ji Yuxiao fell into momentary silence. After a long while, he finally stated, "Send a copy of his background and information to me."

"Yes, President Ji."

"You've worked hard."

"You're too polite. I'll be hanging up then."

Ji Yuxiao hung up the phone before leaning back in his wheelchair. Why would Ji Zhengao suddenly decide to try stuffing people into the company? 

And one who they immediately want to assume the position of vice General Manager at that?

If they wanted to hire professional personnel, they should have done so before Ji Mu assumed his position as to suppress Ji Mu. What purpose would doing so now serve?

As for his father, not only did the man not chase this person away but actually allowed him to stay at the company. In the sales department, at that too.

Was it simply because he was trying to balance the power and authority or was there another reason?

As Ji Yuxiao was thinking about the matter, his computer notified him of a new email. Ji Yuxiao opened the email and looked at the person's picture and information.

Tan Jiaji, 26 years old. Graduated from a prestigious college abroad. His resume looked good and the man himself was a handsome one. Unfortunately, Ji Yuxiao didn't like it.

He grabbed his phone and dialed Ji Yun.

Ji Yun picked up the call almost immediately, "What is it Ji Ge? *Ji Ge = Elder Brother Ji.*