Chapter 69: "Did You Buy This To Give To Me?" ....

"No," Lin Fei said honestly.

Ji Leyu: !!!

He actually wasn't?!

He wasn't happy anymore!

"Then who was it?" Ji Leyu said with puffed cheeks.

Lin Fei: ...

Lin Fei felt he really liked to be angry.

"My Mom," he said calmly.

Ji Leyu: ???

Mom?

Oh. Then that was no problem.

He started grinning again, as though the one who was angry a later ago wasn't him.

"Then am I the first person you send flowers to?" he tilted his head and asked.

Lin Fei shook his head.

Ji Leyu: ...

"Is it your Mom again?" he hypothesized.

"En."

"Then am I the first one after your Mom?"

"En."

Ji Leyu was happy and pulled on Lin Fei to drag him to the dining area to eat.

However, Lin Fei didn't move. He remembered, "You didn't wash your hands."

Ji Leyu: ... Fine, he had indeed forgot about it.

As such, he pulled Lin Fei back to the sink and seriously washed his hands. He then spread his hands to let Lin Fei examine it, "It's washed now."

Lin Fei nodded his head and returned with him to the dining area.

After eating, Ji Yuxiao took the two dolls out and headed to the flower market.

Lin Fei's purpose was very clear. The moment he headed in the shop, he went straight for the cactus area.

Ji Leyu was different. He raised his delicate little chin and glanced at the different areas. He then chose a very beautiful flower.

Ji Yuxiao didn't pick any of them and simply watched the two children.

--Even if he was going to gift Lin Luoqing flowers, it wouldn't be the simple kind that came with a flower pot. Rather, it would be finely and delicately boxed thousands of bunches.

Lin Fei picked for a while, before deciding on a larger- looking emerald green cactus plant. 

He hugged the pot over and was prepared to checkout. He then thought that if he gave this to Lin Luoqing, then Ji Yuxiao would be the only one left who didn't have a cactus in the family.

Lin Fei turned his head to glance at Ji Yuxiao. He was sitting in his wheelchair with his gaze on Ji Leyu's back. His gaze was filled was gentleness and ease.

Lin Fei blinked and felt he also needed a pot of cactus.

--He hoped Ji Yuxiao would also be able to protect himself and at the same time, have his own flowerpot.

So he looked around again, and among the pile of cacti, he chose another cactus that seemed to be bigger than the one he currently had in his hands.

He then brought that pot over as well.

Then he called the shop owner over and pointed at his two pots of cacti. He inquired, "How much?"

The shop owner grinned and gave him an amount.

Lin Fei lowered his head to dig a one hundred bill from his pocket. He was prepared to give it to the shop owner, but then heard Ji Yuxiao say, "I'll pay for it."