Chapter 101: Cares

Lin Fei leaned in Lin Luoqing's embrace and allowed him to hold him for a while. Afterwards, when Lin Luoqing finally released him, he said, "Head along now and give Uncle Ji your present."

Lin Fei hopped off the head. Before he left, he gave Lin Luoqing another glance, as though assessing whether Lin Luoqing was truly okay with it.

Lin Luoqing immediately laughed, "If you don't leave, I'll kiss you again."

Lin Fei:

Lin Fei: ...

Lin Fei's gaze immediately turned mature again and adopted its familiar look of disdain. He turned around and left. Lin Luoqing was prepared to lie down on the bed and rest for a bit when he saw Lin Fei retract the hand he had reached out to turn the doorknob. He awkwardly came back.

"You're only allowed once," Lin Fei said in a low voice that had three points reluctance, five points helplessness, and two points indulgence.

Lin Luoqing immediately laughed again.

Lin Fei was both embarrassed and shy. He turned around and prepared to leave when he was pulled and kissed fiercely by Lin Luoqing, "Fei Fei, you're so cute. Why are you so adorable?"

As Lin Luoqing said that, he kissed Lin Fei again.

Lin Fei: ...Didn't he say just once? 

He used his gaze to express his questions. Lin Luoqing grinned and scraped his nose, "Because you're too cute, I couldn't help myself. I like you so much. Of course I would want to kiss you a few more times. Isn't that only natural?"

Lin Fei listened to his righteous tone, and thought Lin Luoqing was indeed as clingy as ever.

He silently sighed in his heart. Only then did he leave Lin Luoqing and Ji Yuxiao's room to head back to his own room.

He originally intended to come and discuss the matter with Lin Luoqing first. Hence, he had not taken the apples. Now that Lin Luoqing had approved, he could finally return to his room and take out the apples his teacher had gave him.

Ji Yuxiao was listening to the report the director of the HR on the agenda, schedule, and activities for the upcoming year. They were halfway through when he heard a knock on the door. Shortly afterwards, the door opened, and Lin Fei headed in. 

"Are you busy?" Lin Fei asked him.

"No," Ji Yuxiao said. Afterwards, he looked at the director and said, "Let's take a break."

He then paused the video feed and wheeled himself before Lin Fei.

Lin Fei saw him heading over and hurriedly drew closer himself. He said, "I just came to give you apples. It's no problem and I won't bother you."

"Apples?" Ji Yuxiao then remembered that tonight was Christmas Eve.

He was never sensitive to holidays. Especially after the accident, he had been out of his home less and less. Most of the time, he just stayed indoors, which worsened his sensitivity to holidays.

Lin Fei headed over to him and placed the box containing apples to Ji Yuxiao, "The teacher gave us this today. For you."

He was not a child who would ask credit for himself. Neither was he like Ji Leyu who would be able to talk sweetly and give blessings while giving gifts.

Although he those sincerely wish Ji Yuxiao to be healthy and peaceful, to never be injured again, he wasn't able to say those wishes out loud. Just like when he gave Ji Yuxiao the cactus, he hoped the Ji Yuxiao would be able to protect himself, but he didn't say it out loud.