Chapter 188:

Wei Junhe did as he promised and didn't let Ji Yuxiao wait too long before he was able to get back to him.

He sent a few pictures over to Ji Yuxiao's WeChat, before relaying considerately: [Put simply, they're father and son.]

Ji Yuxiao read his message and responded: [Understood.]

Wei Junhe stared at the single words Ji Yuxiao returned and was still worried. Hence, he called over, "Are... are you alright?"

"En," Ji Yuxiao said calmly.

He was still looking at the photos Wei Junhe sent as well as Tan Jiaji's picture on his screen with an exceptionally calm expression.

"Do you need me to come over?" Wei Junhe asked with concern."

"No need," there wasn't the slightest fluctuation in Ji Yuxiao's voice and tone. 

"But..." 

"There's nothing to shocked about. It's what I expected. There's no need to worry," Ji Yuxiao explained.

But inferring was one thing and having it proven was another, Wei Junhe thought. The former was only a theory, but the latter was confirming it as reality. His father really did have an affair and in order to help this illegitimate son of his assume position and control over the company, he might have really did have in role in the accident.

The murderer was his father's illegitimate son. The person who died was his brother. And now his father was making designs to help his illegitimate son gain control over their family's company. How was being fine as easy as it sounded?

Wei Junhe scolded and curses Father Ji and Tan Jiaji in his heart several times.

"Then, check whether he and the chauffeur had any relationship? Or perhaps if there were any transactions made between them?" Wei Junhe suggested. 

Ji Yuxiao's voice was dull, "If I had evidence of these, do you think he'd still be hopping around the company so lively and energetic at this time? He be sent in a long time ago."

"But it's alright," Ji Yuxiao smiled, "Even without these, I can still send him in. Just a different way, that's all."

"Is there anything you need me to do?"

"Currently, no. Do what you need to do. When I need you again, I won't be polite."

"Very well," Wei Junhe nodded his head, "Then I await your orders."

Afterwards, he sighed silently before hanging up. 

Ji Yuxiao looked at the picture on the screen again. The more he looked at it, the more disgusted he felt. Just this b*stard who caused the death of his brother and sister-in-law? He didn't even have the qualifications to stand before them.

Who did he think he was? He dared to lay his hands on his brother!

And there was also that Ji Zhenhong. That trash! He'd rather Ji Yuxiao's brother die in vain. He'd rather his nephew be an orphan!

What a good father he was to Tan Jiaji!

Truly a befitting father-son pair. 

Ji Yuxiao clenched his hands into fists as various plans flashed in his mind. He struggled to suppress the violent and bloody ones before picking up the phone and making a call.

"How is the discussion going between Ji Mu and Old Huang?" he asked.

"Not bad. What's wrong, senior brother? Should we agree to his offer? If so, I'll let Old Huang know."

"No," Ji Yuxiao looked at his screen, "Have Old Huang reject Ji Mu. Have him do so within these two days."

Zhao Cheng was perplexed, "Are we not going to partner with Ji Corps?"