Chapter 54: Unleashing Inner Nature

"That won't do," Lin Luoqing patted his little head, "I'm getting it for you. It's not for myself."

"But you're the one getting it back," Lin Fei said.

"Why do we have to differentiate between you and me so clearly?" Lin Luoqing pinched his face, "What is mine is yours However, you are still young. I'll help save it for you first. When you turn 18, I'll give it all to you. We won't wait until you have to enter high school."

Lin Fei also knew that it was still a long time before he entered high school. As such, that meant the money was still Lin Luoqing's for the time being. 

He was satisfied and nodded his head. It could be considered as having his approval.

Lin Luoqing looked at him with a grin. "Then when you grow up and earn money, don't forget about Uncle."

The Lin Fei who originally planned to leave Lin Luoqing right after he grew up: ...

Lin Luoqing saw that he actually didn't nod his head and his eyes actually revealed four parts calmness, four parts peacefulness, and two parts slight guilt.

Lin Luoqing: !!!

"What can of expression is that? Don't tell me you are planning on abandoning your gentle and kind Uncle when you grow up?"

After he said that, he went to tickle Lin Fei, "Did you forget about the story of the "Calabash Babies" from yesterday? You are the same as those calabash babies, and should be a filial kid, got that?"

Lin Fei didn't have an itchy spot and even with Lin Luoqing's tickling, he did not feel inclined to giggle. He only felt that Lin Luoqing's memory was not very good. Hadn't he already tickled him before? He should know that it was useless. Why was he still trying?

If there was already a problem with his memory now, wouldn't it only be worse when Lin Luoqing grew older? When that time comes, if he left, what would happen with Lin Luoqing?

Sigh. Lin Fei thought he had better not leave. Otherwise, it wouldn't be good if others bullied Lin Luoqing.

Lin Fei was thinking of this, when he counterattacked and tickled Lin Luoqing.

Lin Luoqing was scared of being tickled far more so than Lin Fei. The moment he was touched, he started giggling nonstop.

"What are you-hahahahah," he push Lin Fei's hand, "Stop tickling-hahahaha! You don't even want me anymore and you're still tickling me! Hahahaha!"

Lin Fei also laughed.

However, with his laughter, he also said in a light voice, "I'm not forsaking you."

He voice was gentle, but also very confident, "I will give it to you. Wait until I start earning money."

"Really?" Lin Luoqing pulled him into an embrace and kissed his face, "Not lying to me?"

Lin Fei nodded his head. 

He actually didn't like other people inquiring, "Really?" Just like at that time when Ji Leyu had asked him, "So you didn't tell him," he had only coldly responded, "If you don't believe me, it's useless even if I said no. If you trust me, you wouldn't have asked."

"Really?" was such a statement that denoted a general distrust towards the other party. When one doesn't trust, what is true can turn into a lie.

However, with Lin Luoqing, he only had indulgence. Every time Lin Luoqing asked that, he would only patiently nodded his head and give an affirmative answer.

His rare care, patience, and tolerance were all given to this person in front of him. Subtly, little by little, bit by bit. Even he himself did not realize that Lin Luoqing was different for him.