Chapter 110: Leading The Snake Out Of The Hole & Officially Signing Shi Zheng

Ji Yuxiao handled the matters quite swiftly. Within a day's time, Chen Liwei had already packed his belongings and left. Pan  Xiangjie hadn't left. His contract was still with Xingyi. He had to choose between being cold-benched by Xingyi or paying the liquidated damages of breaking the contract.

Pan Xiangjie couldn't accept that he had fallen from cloud nine within such a short span of time. He had grasped onto Chen Liwei and demanded, "What are we going to do now? Wei Ge, I don't want to be cold-benched. I don't want to pay Lin Luoqing."

Chen Liwei was already upset at this point. 

He had sat in the position of CEO for so long. Even if he hadn't made contributions, he had at least toiled hard for the company. Now it was all smoothed out and denigrated to nothing by just one word from Ji Yuxiao. He had successfully stole the fruits of his labor. It was simply too much!

-- At this time, he had long since forgotten that he was only Xingyi's employee. In addition, Xingyi's development in these past few years wasn't worth much.

Chen Liwei dug out his phone and made a call to Ji Mu. He directly said, "President Ji, I'm afraid I won't be able to serve you anymore in the future."

"What's wrong?" Ji Mu inquired.

Chen Liwei gave a bitter laugh, "Ji Yuxiao went to Xingyi today and fired me."

"Fired?!" Ji Mu was stunned, "When? Ji Yuxiao made that decision personally?"

"Yes," Chen Liwei said bitterly, "Say, have I not contributed and worked hard enough for these past few years? I have been nothing but loyal to the company but for a single man, he didn't care at all. He's completely disregarded the wellbeing of the company and fired me just like that. Just to allow his little lover to become the CEO. Isn't this absolute nonsense?"

"Little lover?"

"Just that Lin Luoqing. He's here for him. If he's not a lover, who is?"

Ji Mu: ...

Ji Mu can now see that this Chen Liwei  hasn't seen Ji Yuxiao's WeChat profile. He didn't even know who Lin Luoqing was.

"That's not his lover. He's Ji Yuxiao's marriage partner. However, I advise you be more cautious. There aren't many people who are aware of this matter. If you reveal this, there's no telling what Ji Yuxiao might do."

Chen Liwei did not expect this news. His eyes widened, "Marriage partner?"

"Why?"

Ji Mu sighed, "If you ask, the answer's love. Do you understand love? True love."

Chen Liwei: ...

Chen Liwei felt he didn't understand.

What status did Ji Yuxiao have? What status did Lin Luoqing have? The two of them would actually marry?

What did Ji Yuxiao see in Lin Luoqing?

His pretty face?

Just for that, he actually married Lin Luoqing? And even gave him the position of CEO? What can Lin Luoqing do? What if he ended up bankrupting the company? What would he do then?

Ji Mu didn't expect his cousin to be so influenced by this love of his. 

He was in an excellent mood. Since young, they have all praised the two brothers Ji Yuxiao and Ji Yuling. One has died and the other has been reduced to this point. In the future, Ji Group might really fall into his hands.

After all, Ji Yuxiao was able to let Lin Luoqing be Xingyi's CEO today. Tomorrow, he might set his eyes on Ji Group's CEO position for Lin Luoqing. How is it possible Ji Yuxiao's father Ji Zhenhong would be willing to endure that? How would the Ji Family allow that?