Chapter 72

Lin Luoqing pushed Ji Yuxiao until they arrived at the parking low. After, he carried the person into the car. Xiao Li very naturally took the wheelchair and placed it in the back trunk before he got into the driver's seat.

"Let's head to the hotel," Lin Luoqing said.

After, he turned to ask Ji Yuxiao, "How long can you stay this time?"

"I have to leave later in the evening," Ji Yuxiao said while looking at him, "Xiao Yu and Fei Fei don't know my coming here and only know I'll be late home. I need to hurry home before tomorrow morning."

"Why didn't you tell them?" Lin Luoqing inquired. He actually missed them from not seeing them these few days.

"Of course it's because I didn't want to head here together," Ji Yuxiao said helplessly, "If I told them, would they still have the heart to attend school? Especially Xiao Yu, he would definitely find an excuse to take a leave of absence to come see you. How will that do?"

Lin Luoqing: ....That was indeed something Ji Leyu would do!

Thinking of Ji Leyu being so unwilling to go to school, Lin Luoqing couldn't help but laugh, "Rest assured. Xiao Yu is very intelligent. He's just young. Which kid likes to go to school? Wait until he's older."

In the book, Ji Leyu ultimately graduated from a prestigious college. He was the classic example of a student who skipped classes and hated to read, but was innately a genius.

Otherwise, how else would he have the qualification to be love rivals with the male protagonist and become the final villain?

Ji Yuxiao also wasn't really concerned with Ji Leyu not wanting to go to school. He was the same when he was younger himself. The simple mention of school made his head ache. He and his nephew could be considered to share the same heart. As such, he was not that worried about his nephew's future. He simply raised his nephew the same way his brother raised him and wanted to ensure that he sent Ji Leyu to school. As for whether Ji Leyu went there to play or to learn, that was entirely up to Ji Leyu.

He was still young, so Ji Yuxiao was not willing to give him too much pressure. At this age, he didn't even know what hard work was. As long as he was like a child, and grew up healthy, peacefully, and happy, the rest can wait for when he's older.

"Wait until the weekend when the kids are on break. I'll bring them here to see you. But for now, they have to go to school," Ji Yuxiao said.

"En," Lin Luoqing nodded his head.

There were some benefits that came from not having the kids there too. He and Ji Yuxiao were able to spend some time alone together.

If the kids were there, he'd end up spending time and energy on them. Naturally, he would also not be able to say and do whatever he wanted with Ji Yuxiao so freely.

However, Lin Luoqing took a glance at the darkening sky. Ji Yuxiao wouldn't be spending the night and they wouldn't be able to do anything.

Ah well. Lin Luoqing sighed. Pity.

The car drove very fast, and they arrived at the hotel the crew had reserved not long after.

Lin Luoqing wheeled Ji Yuxiao into the hotel and headed into the elevator. They then headed into his room.

Ji Yuxiao took a look at the room and said with dissatisfaction, "This small?"

"If you want to compare it to the presidential suite, then it is indeed a bit small. If you want to compare it a standard room, then it's actually considered pretty big."

Before when he filmed, Lin Luoqing had always lived in a standard room. Two people would share a room. Now, this was a suite and he was living by himself. Lin Luoqing felt this was already plenty nice.