Chapter 58: Is This Considered Getting Only Anger After Aiming For Something?

Lin Luojing gritted his teeth, "Merely a cripple. You really think I put him in my eyes? You're the one willing to degrade yourself to hug onto the thighs of a cripple and treat him like a treasure. Do you think others even care? Hilarious. Near-sighted."

The smile in Lin Luoqing's eyes deepened. It's just that the temperature in them also gradually cooled. He stared at Lin Luojing who only knew how to bare fangs and brandish claws. He smiled slightly and then after releasing Lin Luojing, he then fiercely gave him a harsh kick. 

Lin Luojing was unexpectedly kicked by him with a loud impact and fell on the ground. The "thud" was loud and heavy.

He angrily yelled, "F*ck your mother! Lin Luoqing, what are you doing?!"

After, he crawled back up and pounced on Lin Luoqing. Lin Luoqing dodged and directly ran for Ji Yuxiao.

Lin Luojing hurriedly ran after. 

Father Lin was still talking to Ji Yuxiao when he heard the commotion. In the next moment, he saw Lin Luoqing hurriedly running towards them in a frightened manner. He then saw Lin Luojing chasing after him with an incensed expression. Clearly, he seemed to want to bully Lin Luoqing. 

Father Lin was so angry. His stupid son was not far from angering him to death.

Even if he normally didn't like Lin Luoqing and the two argued and couldn't bother putting each other in their eyes, he shouldn't show it now!

Didn't he know that Ji Yuxiao was still here?

Didn't he know that Ji Yuxiao really loved Lin Luoqing?

So stupid!

Father Lin hurriedly stood up and yelled, "Luojing, what are you doing?! Do you still have the image of being a brother?!"

Lin Luoqing was secretly giddy in his heart and hurriedly ran to Ji Yuxiao's side. He looked at him pitifully with eyes filled with grievance. Even the rims of his eyes were red as tears threatened to gather.

"Let's go," he held onto the hands Ji Yuxiao had settled on the armrest, "Let's not come back anymore."

When Father Lin heard him, he ascertained that he was bullied by Lin Luojing again. He felt his anger about to burst!

He had persuaded and coaxed for so long! Wasn't it just so they would be in good relations with each other? His son sure did well! Tearing up face and everything he had done and destroyed his efforts!

He angrily stopped Lin Luojing who was filled with a belly full of fire and stated sharply, "What are you doing making mischief and causing trouble on such a good day? Scram back to your room!"

Lin Luojing was shocked, "Dad, he bullied me!"

Father Lin wouldn't believe him at all. Just between the two of them, who bullied who was as clear as day.

"You still know how to wrong your brother! Not like a brother at all, you!"

Lin Luojing was aggrieved. He had been force-fed dog food by Lin Luoqing and Ji Yuxiao the moment he came home. He was just about to puke and then he had to suffer a kick from Lin Luoqing. Now, his Dad was saying he was the one who bullied Lin Luoqing!

He had never suffered this kind of grievance growing up. Since young, whenever he and Lin Luoqing had any disagreements, his Dad would stand on his side without hesitation! However, it was fine if his Dad wouldn't even help him, but he actually yelled at him!

Lin Luojing was both angry and upset! He stood motionless in place. 

Chen Feng felt heartbroken for her son and hurriedly tried to remedy the situation. "What is this? there's no such thing as bullying between brothers. It's all just playing rough. Why are you being so angry towards the kids?"