Chapter 167: Father Son Group Of Three Prepares Presents

After filming the last scene of Fu Han's sacrifice, Lin Luoqing was officially finished with the crew.

Fu Han died from trying to save his colleagues. During the intense arrest process, no one noticed the danger lurking in the dark. He hid very cleverly and could have sneaked away. However, he was discovered by Fu Han's colleague.

The two engaged in an intense struggle and Fu Han was the one who noticed his teammate was in danger. He hurriedly shoved his friend away but suffered from the blow himself.

It was only then that the criminal gang realized Fu Han was the traitor they had been looking for all along. His colleague hurriedly picked Fu Han up and sent him to the hospital but it was already too late. 

His life was short, but Fu Han had seen and went through a lot.

When he was still young, he would hold a grudge against his father's absence. After he grew older, he learned about his father's career and began to see him as a hero. Afterwards, he chased after his father's footsteps and became someone who could also protect his loved ones.

Slowly and gradually, the young man grew older and matured. In the end, he became the Fu Han presented before the audience.

Fu Han had indeed become the person he aspired to be. He was able to successfully protect the people he cared about. Not only one person, so he was very happy. And relieved.

But he was still young and reluctant to part from his parents. Hence, the sadness was inevitable. And Fu Han was also unwilling to leave just like this. 

There were still too many things he never had the chance to do.

He didn't have the chance to say goodbye to his parents. He still hadn't ate the meal his mother made. Still hadn't said to his father, "Captain Fu, mission accomplished." He never had the chance to say goodbye.

But it seems like, he didn't have any time left.

Fu Han watched as the image of his younger self stood before him. That child raised a hand and saluted at him. But this time, what he said was: "Fu Han, goodbye."

Goodbye, Fu Han thought. He really hoped that in his next life, he'd be able to remember this life.

He really hoped that his parents wouldn't be too upset by his death. Just a bit, perhaps, but don't be too immersed in it.

Fu Han closed his eyes, filled with both reluctance and relief, and ended his young and splendid life.

The screenwriter sat aside and watched as Lin Luoqing's hand fell down. His face was pale and breathless, and they couldn't help the tears that streamed down his face.

He waited until the director said "Ok," before opening his eyes again.

His mood had been affected. Lin Luoqing took some time to pull himself away from his character before letting out a low sigh. He also felt Fu Han's ending was simply too pitiful.

Director Wang raised a hand and gestured for him to come over. He then said to Lin Luoqing, "Congratulations, Xiao Lin. You're done now. Don't be in a hurry to leave tonight. The crew will hold a banquet for you and you can still leave tomorrow morning."

"Alright," Lin Luoqing didn't refuse his offer, "Thank you." 

"You're welcome. If the opportunity presents itself, remember to spare some time for our next cooperation."

"No problem," Lin Luoqing said with a grin. "If Director Wang finds me, I won't refuse."

Director Wang laughed and patted his shoulders, "It's a promise then."