Chapter 61: Separation

Ji Yuxiao: ....

While Lin Luoqing was talking, he had sat on the bed. His face was practically against Ji Yuxiao's.

Ji Yuxiao hurriedly turned his head and said with restraint, "Let's wait until next time."

People are greedy. The marrow knows the taste. Once there was a beginning, Ji Yuxiao was afraid he would no longer be able to persist in his previous restraint.

It wasn't that he didn't want Lin Luoqing, but rather he couldn't have Lin Luoqing at this time. 

Ji Yuxiao raised his hand and turned off the lights. Instantly, the room descended into darkness.

Then he couldn't help but breath a sigh of relief. As long as he wasn't able to see Lin Luoqing's face, his eyes, he would not be so easily swayed by Lin Luoqing's seduction.

Lin Luoqing watched him escape through turning off the lights. He didn't know whether to laugh or cry.

Was it really that scary?

It wasn't like he was a beast.

Why did he still have to turn off the lights?

"You should think about this clearly. I'll be gone in two days. If you still want me to help you then, it'll be too late."

Ji Yuxiao reached out to hold his waist and said gently, "I'll come see you."

"Really?" Lin Luoqing was very happy.

"En," he said lightly, "You do what you like and just be happy. As for the rest, don't worry about it."

When he said that, Lin Luoqing's heart softened. 

There wasn't much distance between him and Ji Yuxiao. He could clearly feel Ji Yuxiao's breath on him. His hands was also on his waist. he stared at him and slowly, in the dark, kissed his lips. 

Ji Yuxiao did not hesitate to prolong the kiss the gently pressed forward. He couldn't help himself and did not restrain his kiss.

At first, Lin Luoqing was able to keep up with him but later on, was unable to any further. He could only be led on by Ji Yuxiao and felt Ji Yuxiao's recklessness in his mouth.

It wasn't until Lin Luoqing's breathing grew unsteady and collapsed onto Ji Yuxiao that Ji Yuxiao relented a bit but still continued to kiss him.

"I will miss you," Lin Luoqing leaned on him, his hands on Ji Yuxiao's shoulder. 

"Me too," Ji Yuxiao said. 

"Then you should come see me soon."

"En," Ji Yuxiao kissed his forehead. He hugged onto him and nudged his forehead.

Lin Luoqing wouldn't bear to harass him and went to sleep in his embrace.

Next time then. Next time when Ji Yuxiao was willing, he would help him out.

After all, they had time. 

The next day early morning, Lin Luoqing was the same as always and sent Ji Leyu and Lin Fei off to school.

"From tomorrow on, I'm afraid I won't be able to send the two of you off to school anymore," he sat in the car and said to Lin Fei and Ji Leyu while hugging them.

Ji Leyu didn't understand, "Why?"

"Because I have to work," Lin Fei explained to him.

Ji Leyu was confused, "Can't you go to work after sending me to school?"

"Of course not. I would be late then."

Ji Leyu heard him say that and nodded his head. Alright, for adults, work was indeed very important.