Chapter 48: Changing Way Of Address To Dad

Ji Yuxiao: ...............

"I don't have any problems!" Ji Yuxiao gritted his teeth and stated, "You're the one who's avoiding the doctor!"

"Okay. Okay. Okay. I'm the one who's avoiding the doctor. So you accompany me to see the doctor, okay?" Wei Junhe did not bother arguing with the patient who was avoiding the doctor.

Ji Yuxiao: ...

Wei Junhe felt his temples starting to throb.

There just so happens to be a Lin Luoqing by his side also persuading, "Why don't we do a checkup first? Just do a checkup on the heart, liver, spleen, lung, and kidney. Ah wait, no kidneys!"

Ji Yuxiao: ...

Ji Yuxiao pressed his forehead helplessly. Can you not cover things up so obviously?

"Go home," his heart felt weary as Ji Yuxiao said.

Lin Luoqing heard him. He raised his eyes and glanced at Wei Junhe. Wei Junhe was also as helpless as him. He could only give Lin Luoqing a look that said they would have to try again next time.

Lin Luoqing had no choice but to push Ji Yuxiao into the elevator and head out the hospital.

He carried Ji Yuxiao into the car and said goodbye to Wei Junhe before having Xiao Li drive off.

Wei Junhe watched the car drive away and felt it was a shame: He was really moved this time. Lin Luoqing had loved Ji Yuxiao unfailingly for fifteen years and he wasn't as moved knowing that as he was now. His brother's third leg can not longer work and Lin Luoqing's love never diminished. Who wouldn't be moved?

He was really touched!

Beautiful love! Wei Junhe sent a message into the group chat: Sister-in-law has really moved me!

Qu Yingzhe: Ditto.

Wei Junhe took into considerations Ji Yuxiao's pride and didn't expose his predictions into the chat. Rather, he only typed: Asking this world what can be considered creatures of feelings. What it has taught has reduced me to tears. Why are my eyes filled with tears? Because I hold deep reverence for my sister-in-law. Yuxiao, for you to meet sister-in-law, you should know to be satisfied with what you have!"

Ji Yuxiao: ...

Ji Yuxiao turned his head to look at Lin Luoqing, "What did you say to Wei Junhe?"

To have him be this touched?!

"Nothing?" Lin Luoqing was confused, "Just that you not letting me go inside with you was only because you were shy and not because you were unwilling."

"And?"

"And if it's convenient, we could get a physical done as well."

Ji Yuxiao: ...

"And then he just automatically assumes that I'm avoiding the doctor?"

Lin Luoqing gave it some thought, "Perhaps?"

Perhaps?! What perhaps?!

It just was!

Then adding on that if Wei Junhe had overheard Lin Luoqing saying that they would not check kidney functions nor go to the andrology department...

Wei Junhe leaned back and felt this misunderstanding was quite big.

He took a look at the Lin Luoqing whose eyes were filled with innocence and his expression saturated with confusion. Very good. Wasn't he just doubtful about his physical wellbeing?

He'll give him a good sense on just how well he is tonight!

Lin Luoqing looked at Ji Yuxiao's eyes filled with inexplicable emotions. He blinked and tentatively inquired, "Is something wrong?"