Chapter 90: "You Did It Deliberately?"

When Lin Luoqing was finished with his act, he heard from Wu Xinyuan that Ma Bozhong had requested him go find him for their act together later that evening.

"After going through your act together, we'll eat with him. Take it as compensation. He's still your senior and we can't not give him some face. He most likely thought he brushed him off and was angry for it," Wu Xinyuan advised.

Lin Luoqing felt helpless. However, he also didn't want to end up in a bad relationship with Ma Bozhong. It wasn't impossible for them to eat together but Lin Luoqing couldn't help but think perhaps Ma Bozhong's personality was a bit egotistic.

However, who let him have both seniority as well as skills? The agents and managers around him all spoiled him. It was inevitable for his characteristic to become arrogant.

Lin Luoqing shook his head and silently told himself he could not become like that in the future. 

"Alright," he agreed. "I'll head over to find him now."

"I go with you," Wu Xinyaun said.

When Ma Bozhong saw Lin Luoqing again, he had resumed his usual demeanor.

Lin Luoqing said with a smile, "Teacher Ma, I came to find you to go over our act together this evening."

"En," Ma Bozhong responded. He picked up the scriptbook and started to go over the act with Lin Luoqing.

His acting skills were exemplary. With Lin Luoqing's infectious acting skills, it was better than usual. As Wu Xinyuan watched, he silently analyzed that Lin Luoqing was an actor who would only grow stronger when faced with those who were strong. It was rare to come by. 

Who knew how Li Ge was bring up his artists, to have cultivated Lin Luoqing into that state? Wu Xinyuan could say without hesitation that all Li Ge did was waste Lin Luoqing's time for Lin Luoqing to remain inconspicuous in the entertainment circle even after so long. Absolutely unreliable.

Wu Xinyuan once again began to gripe about Li Ge inside.

After Lin Luoqing and Ma Bozhong were finished with going over their act, they then heard Wu Xinyuan take the initiative to say, "It's time for dinner. Why don't we all eat together."

"What are we eating?" Ma Bozhong inquired.

Lin Luoqing cooperated and gave him face, "What would you prefer? I'm fine with anything."

Only then did Ma Bozhong stand up.They headed out the tent together and headed toward the nanny van.

There was a Cantonese restaurant nearby that served good food. Ma Bozhong enjoyed it there. Originally he planned on heading there for lunch with Lin Luoqing. It was the same to go now, nevertheless.

"Their food taste pretty good," Ma Bozhong said.

Lin Luoqing grinned with an "En," and peered at the menu. He ordered many dishes.

Shi Zheng was finished with his workload and finally had the time to look for Lin Luoqing. However, he discovered Lin Luoqing was nowhere to be found in his resting lounge. 

Shi Zheng peered around in confusion. He sent a WeChat message inquiring: Where are you?

Lin Luoqing responded immediately: Eating out.

Shi Zheng didn't press the matter anymore. He was prepared to tell Lin Luoqing to have a good dinner. Eat some more. But he then saw Lin Luoqing's next message: Wasn't it because I rejected eating out with Teacher Ma this afternoon? I'm making up for it as to prevent him from developing a grudge.

Shi Zheng's hand that was gripping the phone instantly tightened. He fell silent for quite a moment before telling him: Eat quickly. You still haven't done the evening training yet.