Chapter 156: Team of Two

Chen Feng was caught off guard as tears streamed down her face.

She still wanted to say something, but Lin Luojing stopped her, "We'll head up first."

When Chen Feng heard her son's words, she realized that she was only slapping her son's face here and humiliating him. As she considered that, she became even more depressed. She didn't say anything anymore and headed up the stairs with Lin Luojing.

When Father Lin saw the two of them leave, he felt much more refreshed. He then looked over at Ji Yuxiao with an expression that revealed some semblance of smugness as he said, "That mother-son pair will definitely be more well-behaved in the future."

Ji Yuxiao nodded his head, "That's the way to go. Uncle, you should carry yourself with the demeanor appropriate as the head of the family."

Lin Luoqing maintained his pretense," But like this, auntie and Di Di won't be angry with me and bully me again, will they?"

"They dare!" Father Lin flared, "If they bully you again, you just come tell me. See how I'll have them handled."

"Dad~" tears swarmed in Lin Luoqing's eyes as he gave Father Lin a look of admiration.

Father Lin patted his shoulder as he mused to himself, look at this, he only had to give Lin Luoqing a small promise and he's already so touched. How is he anything like that white-eyes wolf, Lin Luojing. What's the use with giving him so much? Even after so much, he still wasn't obedient.

Sure enough, even children needed to be compared to see who was more obedient.

"Rest assured, in the future, dad will back you up," Father Lin vowed.

Lin Luoqing nodded his head but then persuaded in a light voice, "But dad, don't be too angry with auntie and Di Di. Di Di is different from me. I only have you, this one family left, and inevitably long for your care and affection. But Di Di is different. Auntie is still here and he also has to be considerate of his mom. It's only natural for him to neglect you at times. Auntie is the same. Which mother doesn't love their child. No matter how old she gets, she will always love Di Di. How can anything else compare They're mother and son and their affection and relationship is naturally unique that of itself. So dad, don't be too angry."

How can Father Lin not be angry?!

Good guy, there were three of them living under the same roof. The two of them had a special connection, then what about him? So he was the outsider?

The extra third wheel?

Who were they kidding? All the money they had to raise themselves with were from him!

And now they've learned to team up to scheme against him too! How abominable!

What Lin Luoqing said was right. Both his mother and sister had passed away. In the end, Ji Yuxiao was also surnamed Ji and not related to him at all. Lin Fei was also only a child. In the end, didn't Lin Luoqing only have this father of his to rely on?

How could he not care, love, and be obedient to derive affection from him.

How was he anything like Lin Luojing, who only knew to stand on his mother's side. Did Lin Luojing even remember that he had a father?

Father Lin snorted and when he looked over at Lin Luoqing, his gaze had gained several points of affection.

Although Lin Luoqing was somewhat foolish and didn't have any backbone, what backbone did a son need when facing his father? It was fine as long as he was filial and sensible!

Besides, there was nothing wrong with being a bit dumb. In fact, it was actually for the best. Look at Lin Luojing. What use did him being so intelligent bring?