Chapter 66: Sixty-Six Official Propaganda & Ji Vinegar Captain

Lin Luoqing calmly headed back to his resting lounge when he saw Wu Xinyuan's stunned expression.

Lin Luoqing: ???

What was wrong with him?

"Is there something wrong?" Lin Luoqing inquired.

Wu Xinyuan stared at him. His expression was filled with shock and he felt complicated inside. 

Right now, he felt Li Ge was really lying to him!

Curse him!

He tried to use scheming words to make him develop prejudice against Lin Luoqing and thus, provoke their wonderful agent-artist relationship. 

What a great actor!

What great acting skills!

What wonderful lines!

He actually said besides an exemplary appearance, Lin Luoqing had nothing else!

Clearly that wasn't true!

Wait, Wu Xinyuan gave it some more thought. Before when he had just accepted Lin Luoqing as his artist, he had taken a look at the other two web dramas Lin Luoqing had participated in. His acting was all over the place and he was suitable neither for introverted nor extroverted characters. He seemed to be more suitable as someone who should retire from the industry. But now he...

Wu Xinyuan grew confused, "Did you secretly take some lessons before joining the crew."

Otherwise, his change was too big! It was as though he had suddenly been enlightened, and changed from a underachiever to a talented genius.

It was only then that Lin Luoqing realized where his shock came from.

It turned out to be because of that.

However, it was only natural. Wu Xinyuan had taken a look at the original owner's acting, and had also seen his acting. To be stunned was only reasonable.

After all, the original owner's acting skills was simply too blinding. That was indeed irrefutable. If he didn't retire from the entertainment industry, the netizens and audience would have ask for their money back.

Lin Luoqing nodded his head and decided to aid the donkey down the hill, "En."

Wu Xinyuan heard him and felt Lin Luoqing was really too well-behaved! It made guising him so worry-free.

With just this and Li Ge had said he was difficult to guide?!

Although his former acting skills were a bit abysmal, but he was willing to take the time to guide and teach those who were willing to learn. Take a look at this! He hadn't even hired a teacher for Lin Luoqing, but Lin Luoqing had already taken classes for himself!

With just the last act they filmed, the director didn't have a single word of complaint for him!

Every time he said to Li Hanhai, "Cut!" it was because "Hanhai, you can't act like that. You should be more like..." and with Lin Luoqing, it was always, "Luoqing, you're good. Keep it up." It could be seen that Lin Luoqing was actually talented in this regard. It may have been that before, Lin Luoqing was still unfamiliar and nervous being in front of the camera that his acting became unnatural and stiff. 

Wu Xinyuan was very surprised and satisfied. He felt what his boss said was absolutely right. Their lady boss was not only handsome, his acting skills were also exemplary, and he had a wonderful temperament. The problem only lied in his former agent and company he was formerly signed under. That was why such a pearl had been buried under the dust for so long.