Chapter 174: "If You Don't Want To,

Lin Luoqing saw that Ji Yuxiao remained silent and blinked his eyes. He felt confused, "Are we not going to continue?"

Ji Yuxiao: ....

Ji Yuxiao coughed, "Why don't we... let's sleep first."

Lin Luoqing: ???

Lin Luoqing felt even more confused. "What? You don't want to?"

Ji Yuxiao didn't want to continue?

Who was he kidding?

Since the moment they opened this door and demonstrated Ji Yuxiao's nature as a carnivore, since when has he practiced reluctance in this aspect?

This wasn't logical?!

It can't be that physical therapy also has some requirements in this regard?

Was it truly that strict?

Lin Luoqing didn't understand and inquired tentatively, "Is this something the doctor advised? Just that, to exercise some restraint during the recovery period?"

Ji Yuxiao: ...

Ji Yuxiao looked into his innocent gaze and hesitated on whether to take the opportunity and nod.

But Lin Luoqing then responded: "It shouldn't be. What kind of logic is that? Why? Did the doctor explain to you?"

Ji Yuxiao: ...Well...

Lin Luoqing deliberated for quite a while and still felt it was strange.

Ji Yuxiao remained silence and Lin Luoqing could only stare at him. Suddenly, he inquired, "Are you hiding something from me?"

Ji Yuxiao immediately felt guilty, "What? Is your husband that kind of person?"

Lin Luoqing sat up and observed him with scrutiny, "Before today, no. But that might not be the case for today."

Ji Yuxiao: ...

A thought and possibility dawned on Lin Luoqing suddenly as his expression swiftly changed.

"You..." he looked at Ji Yuxiao and hesitated.

Ji Yuxiao took in Lin Luoqing's tentative hesitation and asked with confusion, "I...?"

"You... You..."

Ji Yuxiao: "I? I?"

"Did you injure that part during your therapy session?" Lin Luoqing drew close and said with a whisper, "Is that why you can't continue?"

Ji Yuxiao: ...

Ji Yuxiao pressed a hand against his forehead. How could he think that?

Injured?

His therapy targeted his legs. not that part!

How was he supposed to injure it?

Lin Luoqing took in Ji Yuxiao's reaction and momentarily, couldn't understand if it was because he was ashamed and embarrassed or was simply speechless with his hypothesis.

"Is... Is that it?"

"Do you have to be so hard on yourself?" Ji Yuxiao looked at him, "Exactly what good do you derive from my being incapability to continue? Don't you also derive enjoyment and satisfaction from the process?"

Lin Luoqing patted his own chest triumphantly, "I'm capable!" He sure was open-minded and was optimistic, "If you can't do it, we can switch. We can still have our happy and satisfactory life."

Ji Yuxiao: ??????

Ji Yuxiao never expected him to adopt such a thought. "Then I imagine you'll have to be disappointed. Regardless of whether you're capable, I can't be incapable."