Chapter 176: Of Course, It's Husband's Fan and...

"But is that truly alright?" he looked at Ji Yuxiao, "That's President Zhuang. Would you have to give him some sort of compensation to sign with Boyuan?"

"No need," Ji Yuxiao said calmly, "This project is also beneficial for him. Besides, he was the one who eagerly raised his hand and was adamant on having me choose him. Otherwise, I'd be too lazy to bother with him myself."

Lin Luoqing: That's good.

"Then I'll have to thank President Zhuang."

When Ji Yuxiao heard his words, the corners of his lips rose. "Then when the time comes, don't be too shocked."

Lin Luoqing: ???

"I know him?" Lin Luoqing inquired curiously.

"You'll know when the time comes," Ji Yuxiao said and continued to bait his interest.

Lin Luoqing considered and deliberated for quite a while before his eyes suddenly widened, "It can't be Zhuang Yue?"

Besides him, he didn't know anyone else surnamed Zhuang. 

Ji Yuxiao arched an eyebrow, "You actually still remember him. I'm stunned."

"He's your friend. How could I not remember? However, I truly didn't think it was him. When I see him next time, I'll have to thank him well."

"Then perhaps you should thank me well," Ji Yuxiao said, "What use is there in thanking him? In the end, doesn't it all round back to me?"

Lin Luoqing grinned, "Very well. I thank your President Ji. Our President Ji is truly a man of many talents. Clever and intelligent, with a foresight that expands a thousand miles."

Ji Yuxiao was satisfied, "That's better."

Lin Luoqing felt he was amusing and planted a kiss on his cheeks with a smile before returning to packing up again.

Chen Feng had to learn from an old schoolmate she had planted in Boyuan to know that Father Lin had actually appointed Lin Luoqing as General Manager and was even preparing an office for him!

"Just a moment ago, President Lin issued a notice to our personnel department and asked us to draw up an official notice to send to the company's employees. What is going on, jie? Shouldn't it be our Xiao Jing? Wasn't Lin Luoqing driven out by President Lin a long time ago?" *jie = elder sister. Can be used to address actual elder or another person who is of slightly older age.* 

Chen Feng was stunned herself. Her hands clenched into a tight fist as her nails dug deep into her palm. How did it come to be like this?!

How could he do that?!

He had already given Lin Luoqing company shares. Why was he also giving Lin Luoqing company authority now?!

What does he put Xiao Jing as like this? Did he ever consider Xiao Jing's feelings?!

Chen Feng hung up the phone perfunctorily. Later that night when Father Lin returned home from work, she trailed after Father Lin into his study and demanded, "You're letting Luoqing work at the company."

Father Lin responded with a cold expression, "What does that have to do with you?"

"How could you do that?" Chen Feng found it hard to believe, "Luojing hasn't even joined the company yet. He has neither shares nor a position. However, Luoqing already taken his shares. Why are you still giving him a company? And a general manager position at that? Is this being fair to Luojing with you doing this? He is also your son. Why is it that Luojing doesn't have anything?!"

"You should ask yourself and him," Father Lin retorted chillingly, "Do I have to repeat everything the two of you have done?"

When facing the woman before him, he immediately became aggravated, "I had mistakenly thought you were getting better recently but you've returned to being like this again. Chen Feng, let me tell you, what I say goes. The company is no different. If I'm willing, Luojing can naturally also have shares and a position but if I'm not, then he won't have a thing. The two of you better come to terms with this sooner rather than later. Don't provoke me, understand?"