Chapter 126: "Couple's Room~"

Hearing Lin Luoqing's tone, Lin Fei turned shy again and didn't say anything.

Lin Luoqing held onto him tightly and sat back down on the bed. He then reached over to grab the book.

"You came over to give me a gift?"

Lin Fei still didn't say anything.

Lin Luoqing fiercely kissed him on his cheek, "How can you be so cute? And even said, 'I'll leave now'? Aren't you just the cutest?"

He lowered his head to nudge against Lin Fei's forehead.

Lin Fei was nudged against until his ears had turned red. He turned away and ignored Lin Luoqing.

Lin Luoqing reached out to make Lin Fei face and look at him, "Why are you giving this to me? Teacher Zhang specifically awarded this to you."

"You don't like it?" Lin Fei asked him. 

"Of course not. It's just that this is your reward. Don't you want to keep it for yourself?"

Lin Fei shook his head.

He already had too many books. Lin Luoqing had bought many books for him already and adding on the Ji Yuxiao also bought him books, Lin Fei didn't lack them at all. It was just that this book was earned by his own hard work and as such, was unique. He wanted to gift it to Lin Luoqing. 

"So why did you want to gift it to me?" Lin Luoqing rocked back and forth while hugging onto him. He coaxed Lin Fei with a soft tone.

How was it possible for Lin Fei to actually tell him?

When he gave a gift, he always did so quietly, just like when he would make wishes as well. Lin Fei only gave it some thought before saying, "Doesn't your work require you to write and take notes sometimes? This book is thick, and you'd be able to use it for a long time."

When Lin Luoqing heard him, he nodded his head cooperatively, "Indeed. Then I'll carry this book in my bag. This way, it'll be like taking you with me to work every day as well. When others see, I can say, look, my little nephew gave it to me. He's obedient, adorable, and has good grades. Number one in his grade. Very impressive."

When Lin Luoqing finished talking, he planted a firm kiss on Lin Fei's face. 

When lin Fei heard Lin Luoqing's words, he was a little happy, but also embarrassed. However, when he thought of Lin Luoqing heading out for work for so long and his liitle book would be able to accompany Lin Luoqing, a smile toyed on the corners of Lin Fei's lips.

Lin Luoqing saw this and wonder how he was so cute. He kissed his nephew again and then nudged his face against Lin Fei's, "What to do? I like Fei Fei so much. If Fei Fei can turn small, and be placed in my pocket, I would carry you around all day and to work with me."

Lin Fei had always felt Lin Luoqing was clingy. When he heard Lin Luoqing's words, he once again felt Lin Luoqing was really, simply too clingy.

How can he still be like this?

Wasn't he supposed to be a mature, sensible grown-up?!

Oh right, Lin Luoqing never was.

Lin Fei's face had gained a red fluster from Lin Luoqing's nudging. He extended his tiny arm to push Lin Luoqing away and said with a quiet voice, "I have to head back."

"To do what?"

"Do homework," he said seriously, "I haven't finished my winter break homework yet."

Lin Luoqing: ... Winter break just started, my child! If you're so proactive, your beloved little brother who hates studying will be traumatized by you!