Chapter 18: "Speak Honestly, You Just Want to Check the Goods, Don't You?"

Ji Yuxiao sees Ji Leyu acting like that and didn't know whether he should laugh or cry, "It's only you who can hide such a big mischief in such a small body."

"It was you who said you were happy and that you like Uncle Lin."

Lin Luoqing let out a "Wo~ow. Is that true? I couldn't tell. So you're also in love with me?"

Ji Yuxiao:....

"When did I say I liked him?" Ji Yuxiao questioned Ji Leyu.

Ji Leyu hears him and inquired seriously, "So you don't like him?"

He then said, "But you're getting married. The last time when asking you, you said 'En.'"

Ji Yuxiao:....

Ji Yuxiao pressed his hand against his forehead helplessly. The world children lived in was always so different from the world adults lived in. Adults could and were willing to marry for many reasons that did not have to incorporate sincere feelings of love. Yet, from a child's perspective, if two people were getting married, it must be because the two loved each other.

Ji Leyu was desperately trying to derive an answer, "Do you not like him?"

How could Ji Yuxiao say in front of him that he did not like Lin Luoqing? He could only sigh and questioned his nephew, "Are you attempting to force me to confess to your Uncle Lin right now?"

"It's not completely impossible," Lin Luoqing commented as he felt there was no concern with blowing the issue up.

Ji Yuxiao: ....

Ji Yuxiao looked at him with a smile that was excessively gentle. 

Lin Luoqing's desire to live suddenly roared into life, "Of course, if there were flowers and moonlight and more preparation than what we have now, that'll be better."

You want quite a lot, Ji Yuxiao mused in his heart.

"Be patient," he said.

Ji Leyu listened to them and only figured that the two only wished to speak of this in private and not say confess their love in front of him and Lin Fei. After all, they were still young.

Then that meant that his uncle did like Lin Luoqing. If that was the case, then there was no problem.

He let out a sigh of relief. Ji Yuxiao steered his wheelchair around to return to his desk. He grabbed a beautifully and intricately wrapped box.

"For you. I hope you will like it."

Lin Fei did not expect that there would be a gift prepared for him. For a moment, he did not know whether or not he should accept it and could only raise his head to look at Lin Luoqing.

Suddenly, Lin Luoqing felt awkward. Ji Yuxiao actually prepared a present for Lin Fei?

But he didn't have anything prepared for Ji Leyu...

However, that matter was easy to resolve and Lin Luoqing did not panic. He lowered his head to say to Lin Fei, "Since Uncle Ji prepared a present for you, why don't you go ahead and accept it."

After, he turned to look at Ji Leyu, "I also have a gift prepared for you but it hasn't arrived yet. I'll give it to you tomorrow, okay?"

Ji Leyu did not care about presents and only nodded his head with a smile. He said obediently, "Thank you Uncle Lin."

Lin Fei sees that Ji Yuxiao never lowered his hand and still had the box extended out towards him. Seeing as Lin Luoqing allowed him to accept it, Lin Fei then reach over to accept the box and said politely, "Thank you."