Chapter 145: "You Can Take My Dad As Yours..."

"In your dreams," how was it possible that Lin Luoqing didn't understand his thoughts?

What did he mean by he could come visit Lin Fei whenever he missed him.

Regardless of whether Chen Ming wanted to see Lin Fei or Ji Yuxiao, Lin Luoqing wouldn't allow it.

With just the way he is, it was better for him to not dirty Lin Fei's eyes. 

"Did you forget what I've just said. From the very beginning, I told you to never show up before us ever again. Not that you'd have the qualifications to see Lin Fei in the future."

"Luoqing, how can you be like this. I'm the child's biological father. You also have your own father. Don't you wish for Fei Fei to also have a father? What's wrong with having one more person who loves him? Or is it that you're afraid I'd take away all of his love for you? Then you're being too selfish."

"You think too much. I'm only respecting Fei Fei's wishes. He doesn't wish to see you. That means there's no need for you to show up. If one day, he wants to see you, then i will naturally agree to allow the two of you to meet."

"What does a child know? He only listens to what grown-ups teach. As long as I interact with him more, he'd come to accept me very quickly."

Lin Luoqing: ...

Lin Luoqing felt momentarily dumbfounded. With just the way Chen Ming is, in this life, he can just dream on about ever interacting with Lin Fei.

Lin Luoqing was too lazy to bother wasting any more breath with this man. He had already seen this man clearly for who he truly was. Utilizing his status as Lin Fei's biological father, he'd never relent even if he was beaten to death. Now that he knew Lin Fei and Ji Yuxiao's relationship, that was even less likely to change!

But that was fine. Reasonable people have their own methods of talking to each other and unreasonable people naturally have their own methods of dealing with one another.

Since Chen Ming wanted to be unreasonable, then Lin Luoqing served no purpose in continuing this conversation. As for the rest, he'd leave it to Ji Yuxiao on warning Chen Ming not to overstep his bounds.

He stuffed the marriage certificate back into bag and gave his final statement, "My words have been stated very clearly. If you ever show up before Fei Fei again, don't blame me for being impolite."

"Don't," Chen Ming saw that Lin Luoqing was prepared to leave and hurriedly stated, "Luoqing, this isn't right. I'm the child's father. Isn't it only natural for me to see him? How can you be so unreasonable?"

Lin Luoqing: "Haha."

He turned around and gently took an earbud out of Lin Fei's ear to say, "We can leave now."

Lin Fei nodded his head and took off his other earbud. He placed the book back into his bookbag and stood up to follow Lin Luoqing out.

Chen Ming hurriedly chased after, and Lin Luoqing had to simply pick Lin Fei up and walk even faster.

Xiao Li was waiting in the car. When he saw Lin Luoqing come out, he immediately got out of the car to open the car door for Lin Luoqing. Along the way, he also pushed Chen Ming back and almost forced Chen Ming to the ground.

Lin Luoqing had Lin Fei get in the car first before settling in himself.

Xiao Li then started the car and drove out of the parking garage.

Chen Ming could only watch with a gaze saturated with unwillingness.

As Lin Luoqing sat in the car, he looked at Lin Fei by his side as mixed feelings ran rampant in his heart.