Chapter 128: "I'll Like You As Long As You Remain Well-Behaved."

Ji Leyu blinked his eyes and slowly brought out a bottle of glue from his drawer.

"They say this type of glue is very strong. Say, what would happen if we put it in someone's mouth?" he peered at Lin Fei with curiosity and his beautiful amber eyes were filled with innocence.

But the words that came out of his mouth just had to be filled with mischief and deviousness.

Lin Fei: ...

In his mind, Lin Fei silently rubbed his temples, "Put it back."

Ji Leyu wasn't willing. He pursed his lips, "What he said was so hateful. He doesn't deserve to talk. Once wee glue his mouth shut, he won't be able to talk anymore."

Lin Fei: "Put it back."

Ji Leyu pouted and placed the glue back into the drawer unwillingly. He originally planned to pour the glue in Lin Luojing's water. Although he wasn't sure whether it would be able to glue Lin Luojing's mouth shut, he was willing to give it a try.

Perhaps it would actually work.

"Gluing the mouth shut wouldn't make them lose their lives. It'll only make them unable to speak," Ji Leyu defended himself.

Lin Fei: ...

Lin Fei said coldly: "No."

Ji Leyu didn't have any choice. He took another box out from his drawer, "then is this alright?"

Lin Fei lowered his head to look at it, "What is it?"

Ji Leyu opened the box and inside were thin broken shards of glass.

"I'll put a little less in," he said good-naturedly.

Lin Fei: ....

"Where did you plan to put it?"

"In his food," Ji Leyu's voice was soft and sticky and there was a hint of milky sweetness, like children's favorite milk candy, "If he ate it, wouldn't his mouth get hurt?"

Lin Fei: ...

Lin Fei looked at him and wondered are these what you think about all day in that little brain of yours?

No wonder you have no energy to study!

"No."

"This won't kill anyone either!" Ji Leyu argued, "And it has nothing to do with water, fire, or knives of the sort. He'll only bleed a bit. But when I fall, I also bleed too. There's nothing wrong with that."

"No," Lin Fei once again said.

Ji Leyu felt Lin Fei sure was picky with many requests. He took out another tiny box, "Then is this alright?"

Lin Fei: ...Just how many treasures do you have that I don't know about?!

Lin Fei felt there was no need to know what was in it. He pulled Ji Leyu over, "You don't have to write homework tonight."

Ji Leyu was ecstatic, "Really?"

"You will do a good reading through Thought and Morality for me!"

Ji Leyu: ...

"I already have."

Lin Fei was highly doubtful. He felt then Ji Leyu must haven't read through it well enough or paid attention in class!

"Then you'll read it again."

Ji Leyu: ....

Lin Fei helped him put away the boxes back into his drawer.

Ji Leyu watched him and said in a low voice, "See, if I tell you beforehand, you wouldn't let me do anything."

"Because what you're doing is wrong."